Part 29

-Mani-

                                       I just saw the video on your Twitter, and I'm not going to lie, yall did yall big one. The footage in question featured Lynn and the guy she was with at Rome's birthday party. They were in the water, but Lynn didn't have a swimming suit top on, and his chest covered her breast. She was griding on him, and it appeared that they were having intercourse. I wanted to question her to be sure, but I didn't want to come off as nosy. Lynn stated, "Girl, I know what you're thinking, but we're not fucking my bikini bottoms on." Lawd, I wanted to ask that. She burst out laughing. I know, the video was to suppose only give off that but definitely not. "Thank God, I thought." It was a cute video, but it would be horrible for business, especially if any of our coworkers got their hands on it. I really can't mess with men who have children, she continued. They always swear they don't fuck with their Bms, but they are still fucking with them. Then they expect you to believe that she is acting that way for no reason. No, nigga, she's acting that way because you're still fucking on her. Ugh, she groaned over the line. So that video was just to irritate his silly-ass Baby momma. That bitch has been playing on my phone and shit. I keep telling her she can have her man back because it was never that deep.

                                Well, I can imagine she pissed off now I said. Hell yeah she is, I would torment that hoe and make her life a living hell from playing with me. Unfortunately, I'm not good at sharing. He think everything is all good but he don't even know that was the last time he will ever see me. I made a new rule for myself and that's to never date a man with kids.

                           Rome was home because I could hear the door slamming shut. I left my room while still talking to Lynn on the phone. He simply sat down at the kitchen table without saying anything. The dinner I had prepared for him was still warm when I took it out of the microwave. He tugged my hand and said, "Come here," causing me to tumble on his lap. Even though I was uneasy and still getting used to it, I wasn't angry at all. He grabbed my phone out of my hand and put it to his ear. She gone call back later Lynn he said, then hung up.

                                       He place my phone on the table and took me into his embrace. I couldn't stop grinning. I made every effort to keep my emotions under control, but I failed. This moment was like a dream come true. "Feed me, he said while gripping my ass. Okay let me get u-. When I attempted to stand up, I got pulled back down. I don't want to hurt you R---. You good sweetie now feed me. I reached for the fork and started to feed him. So what you do today? That question stopped me in my tracks. I knew I couldn't tell the truth so the only thing that was left to do was lie. I chilled with Lynn for a while and did some grocery shopping, I said. Although I did make groceries, I did so after Brandon brought me to one of his favorite restaurants for lunch. Hell to be real I have been spending time with B every day since after Rome's birthday bash so how was I supposed to tell him that? I could never.

                                            I was expecting a response, but all he did was stare. I turned my eyes away because I was becoming frightened. He seemed as if he was aware that I was lying. Rome, are you okay I asked, but he just sat there and stared. I was going to move because I was feeling uneasy, but as soon as I did, he started speaking. We taking a trip in a couple of days to our summer home. We gonna spend a week there. My parents are gonna watch over Prince for the weekend. "Really," I said. Yea, Dre coming though so Lynn can come too if she wants. I was ecstatic that after everything that had been going on it was time for a vacation.

                                           We ran out of things to talk about, so it became quiet. I wanted to ask him something, but I was too frightened to. He must have shared these thoughts since he immediately began to speak. You can say whatever you want and feel at ease around me. I am aware that things with us have been chaotic, but things have changed. I am finally open to the idea of this. Whatever this is. I feel like we can start over so I don't want there to be any secrets between us. Go ahead and ask me whatever you want.