Part 11

Rome

                             I haven't heard from Brandon since that day. Mani hoe ass on the other hand wasn't even allowed to leave her room while I was there. I didn't love her nor did I care for her but it was the principle. She was still my wife weather we both liked it or not, and she was gonna behave herself as such. I made Dre my right hand man, he was a fuck up but at the end of the day he was still my loyal brother. I was teaching him the ropes to the game. Dre problem was his heart, he wasn't heartless like me. I blamed my mother for that.

                             My dad raised me to be killer from the beginning, I was a little jealous of Dre. He was able to have a childhood, he was able to have options. When I wasn't given any. I was introduce to the business at a young age. My pops would bring me with him handle business all time. I saw my first dead body when I was only fifthteen, and by twenty I was judge and juror dropping anybody that stood in my way. I didn't ask for this, this life was handed down to me. Dre on the other hand wanted to be apart of the family business. He could of became anything he wanted to, but he was only ever interested in the game.

                            "Come back to bed daddy", Brittany tugged at my arm. I couldn't sleep so many things were on my mind. I never told her what happened with Brandon and I wasn't going to. I closed my eyes and attempted to go to sleep but I couldn't. I kept thinking about the only night I got a good ass sleep and it was with Mani. I was starting to fantasize it, being with her. I remember how good her body felt against mine. I didn't want to believe what was happening was happening and I wouldn't even dare speak it.

                              The next morning I woke and the whole house smelled like breakfast. I looked to the side of me and Brittany wasn't there. I would be shocked as hell if its her cooking. I got out of bed and headed the bathroom to take my morning piss and get my hygiene in order. I got dressed for the day. I checked my phone seeing if Dre called me to notify about the shipment. He didn't so I figured I would head out and check on my own. Mani was in the kitchen cooking breakfast as usual. Prince must of still been sleep because he wasn't around. I didn't understand why she kept trying me or why must she piss me off so early in the morning.

                            I walked up on her, didn't I tell yo ass as long as I'm home stay in your fucking room! She was freighted and reply don't do this Rome. Bitch get back in that fucking room, I shouted cause her to jump. She placed her index finger on her mouth, shushing me. I looked at her ass like she lost her mind.

                           Who the fuck you to,! I felt the steel planted at the back of my head. I'll kill your ass right fucking now, and take my daughter and grandson with me. I wont lie I wanted to kill that old ass nigga. He removed his gun from the back of my dome, I turned around and there he was the man who started all this shit. Mani mom was holding prince and just shaking her head. That's how you talk to my child Rome she asked. I felt a little bad but after thinking about her and Brandon that feeling quickly came to a halt.

                          My phone rung taking my attention of them. I grabbed it out my pocket and answered it. "Bro the 8 o' clock shipment is not here and nobody has seen it. I sucked my teeth and booted my lip. What the fuck you mean its gone. Bruh it's not here, I check the container plenty of times. I even made sure the container number was right, and its not here. I'm on my fucking way yo ass cant do shit right! I hung up then I put my phone back into my pocket. I was walking out the kitchen about to head out.

                            Ah ah ah Mani dad said standing in front me. You leave my child without so much as a kiss. What type of marriage is this, he shouted. No matter fact imma have a meeting with your dad about this. I had to think of something and fast because I didn't have time for this shit. I turned back around and walked up to Mani, I grabbed her arm and pulled her into my embraced. I placed her arms around my neck and placed my arms around her waist. I cupped her chin and lifted her head up until we came face to face.

                          I leaned in and smashed my lips against hers, we began to kiss forcefully. I tightened my grip on her waist, I can't lie I was loving the feeling of her big plumped lips against mine. I stuck my tongue in her mouth and she started sucking on it. I wondered where she got that from. I pulled away, I had to her lips matched mine perfectly. I felt like I was being hypnotized. So much love and passion in a kiss with someone I didn't care about. I looked at her and started to imagine the things her Brandon did. I had to get the fuck out of here before I explode.

                          "Oh so this what what we doing Rome". We all looked back and there stood Brittany in nothing but a robe. Where the fuck she coming from, I wondered. I turned around and looked at her father and he was fuming. Her mother eyes was watering, she was on the verge of a breakdown.

                           What WHAT the fuck is going on! Mani father shouted. Who the fuck is she, he said pointing at Brittany. I couldn't believe this shit was really happening. Mani started crying. Mani mother walked in with prince still in her hand. She rubbed Mani back and express how sorry she was. I'm so sorry baby, I had no idea what you was going through. I'm sorry. I wont ask you again who the fuck are you? Even if she lied the whole scene that had unraveled already reviled the truth.

                           I'm Brittany, she smirked and stretched her hand out as if they were really going to shake it. Rome is my man she said. Shit, she still could of lied I thought. I'm so happy yall found out because you was gonna find out anyway. I live here with them, this house is my castle and merely just a room for her.

                        Mani dad turned toward me and punch me right In my eye. Yo what the fuck I shouted, I wont be taking to many punches from you before I beat your ass old man.

                        He put his set up and said try it. You know what fuck all that, he said. Where your room at?  Over there Mani said pointing to the direction of her room.  Go Get your shit. Mani walked into her room and started packing her and princes things.  After she was done her father grabbed their bags and said lets go.  They all walked out and didn't even look back. 

                        I turned around and look at Brittany. She was waving her hand and smiling super hard as they walked out. I walked out leaving her standing right there. I had business to attend to and everything else would get handle accordingly.

Thoughts?