Part 26

-Rome-

                                 I grabbed my gun and was getting ready to air this bitch out when I saw that hoe all over B. I couldn't contain the anger that was rippling in my gut. This must have been payback for what she thinks happened between Brittany and me. That nigga been hiding so long but decided to show himself if the place where he knows I can't touch him, and he was stupid for that. I began walking out of the VIP area, but Dre grabbed my arm and told me not today. Iight, imma chill; I jack my arm from Dre and headed out of VIP.

                                       Look at what the fuck she is wearing. I knew Lynn was a bad influence on her. What made me even more mad is that she was walking funny. She was walking as if they had just finished doing something they had no business doing. My mind was made up, and some things in our relationship would have to change. I headed to the security room, entered the key code, and went in. What's up, boss, one of the men said as I walked closer to the monitors. Roll this shit back, I snapped. One of the guards rolled it back to when she and Lynn were dancing. Stop right there and let it play. After she and Lynn finished dancing, Lynn ran off somewhere. While Mani's back was turned, I saw B closing in on her as the lights went dim. They were dark as fuck, but I could see a little of what was going on. I'm looking at her trying to walk away, and he pulls her back.

                                  His hand was all over her and going under her dress. She looked good, then a muthafucker; I hated to admit it. From the looks of it, he was playing with my pussy, and she was enjoying that shit. At that moment, I wanted to be the nigga right there, not him. The blood in my body was boiling. The weird movement her body made told me he made her cum. That shit pushed me to the brink of insanity. That nasty ass nigga licked all her juices off his hand. Juices that he shouldn't have ever had the pleasure of tasting.

                                All I wanted was to kill them both and make my pain disappear. I left the security room and walked around the club, looking for B. I spotted the nigga at the bar, just sitting there like he didn't just finger fuck my wife. The stool was open next to him, so that's where I decided to sit.

"Oh, I knew that little show would get your attention," he said.

"You must have a death wish," right I asked.

 Nah, I don't have a death wish; I want her. Her moans were like a melody to my ears. Her fragrance was intoxicating, and her wetness was nothing I ever experienced before. You could tell she needed a good fucking, and if that light didn't come back on, we would made love in this club. He chuckled at his corny ass joke.

                                     My jaws clenched, and my hand began to bald in a fist. My other hand wrapped around his neck, and I squeezed tightly. Say that shit again nigga. He laughed; what are you going to do, Rome? Kill me right here. If you do anything to me, you gonna start some shit you don't want to. I got people backing me just like you got people supporting you. Dre grabbed my hand and said let go; we gonna get this nigga, but not here. I loosened my grip and started laughing uncontrollably to keep myself from clicking out. I released his neck, leaned close to his ear, and said. You better keep hiding nigga because if I catch you down bad, it's over for you. Oh, one more thing I was going to spare you and end you quickly for stealing from me. Since you touched my wife, know imma take my precious time with you. So prepare yourself for our lil game of cat and mouse.

                                         Dre and the chic he was with was hot on my tail as I headed back to my section. While looking through the crowd, I saw some nigga all in Lynn's face. I scanned through the crowd for my hoe-ass wife, but she was nowhere to be found. I looked back by the bar, and even B was gone. The images of her love faces flooded my mind. All I could wonder was if they ran off somewhere to fuck. I called one of the guards and told him to let me know where my wife was. He put a notice on the walkie-talkies letting all the guards know I was searching for her.