Part 24

-Rome-

Mani, MINE-NEE I kept calling out to her so she could help me out of the tub. I hated being in this position cause she was showing her ass. I didn't like the idea of having to damn beg her ass to help me. I'm her fucking her husband. She should be jumping at any chance she can to help me. I would be wrong if I were to get another bitch to do it though. Then I would be the bad guy; I was resisting the urge to cause I know plenty bitches that wouldn't mind doing any and everything for ya boy. I'm not gonna do it though because we have gotten so close this past month and she was growing on me.

I probably won't ever admit it to her, but she was touching something dear inside me that I had hidden and locked away. I mean Brittany didn't even have my nose this wide open. I have been thinking bout telling her how I feel but I decided against it. I know it's selfish of me to keep mine protected while hurting hers but oh well that's just the type of nigga I am. She finally decides to make her entrance with a towel in her hand.

"My bad, I was getting ready for work," she said.

I just booted my lips up. I had been told her to quit that fuckin job, at least until I was fully healed. I needed her to be here to help me and those hours she was gone it got ruff. She acts like she doesn't give a fuck about what I say so now I'm about to be petty. As she was grabbing both of my hands to pull me out of the tub, I mustered all the strength I could and pulled her in. Everything was wet, her work clothes, a lil bit of her hair, and even her makeup. I didn't give a fuck though. Mani and I were constantly going through this battle of who was in control and I was determined to break her into submission.

"Oh my god, Rome why would you pull in this dirty ass water," she screamed. I just shrugged my shoulders if she wanted to act dumb I was prepared to act dumb ass well. She hopped out and grabbed the towel and left out the room. I knew I was now gonna have to figure it out when it came to drying myself cause her ass wasn't going do it.

I put both hands on the tub and used my upper strength to help me stand on my only foot. My ribs were healing up so my body wasn't in much pain anymore but my leg still hurt a bit. I eased out of the tub putting a little bit of pressure on my leg. I winced a bit cause it hurt but I was good at taking pain. I hopped to our room and grabbed another dry towel that was in the closet and dried myself off.. By the time I was getting myself some clothes to wear I heard stomping coming from upstairs. I guess she was in one of the guest bathrooms.

She finally came back to the room and walked up to me like she sizing me up.

"Rome why the fuck would you do that," she said while her finger was all in my face.

"Who the fuck are you talking to Mani," chill out for yo feelings get hurt. Daring her to continue playing with me.

"Whatever, you ain't stop shit, cause I'm still going to work," she said and began walking away. I grabbed her arm and told her she was going no damn where. She jacked her hand away and said oh and if you need extra help get that bitch Brittany to do it. I smirk and told her to be careful what you ask for, but she didn't reply she simply left.

My phone started to ring and speak of the devil it was Brittany this bitch has been calling every day since I was home from hospital. I instantly ignored it. The bitch was silly if she thought we could come back from this shit. She was dead to me and so was Dro but he was going to put in a box permanently and I was going to make sure of that. I called Dre to make sure business was going smoothly. I didn't like keeping him in charge but there was nothing I could do about it.