Part 13

Rome

                                  I had to get away from all the stress, these bitches were stressing me the fuck out man. On top of that our shipment was no where to be found, so pops was chewing my ass out. The amount of work on that ship literally cost us thousands. I sat at this bar I frequent and wondered who was behind my shipment disappearing. First nigga came to mind was Brandon but he was way smarter than that. He knew not to fuck with my money.

                                    Mani had consumed my mental. I was wondering will get a divorce and if we do will she marry him. A big smirk appeared on my face because I know I would kill them both before that happen.

                                      I started thinking about Brittany and how was I supposed to tell her who really offed her brother. Plus my patients was getting really thin with her theatrics. All she had to do was wait for my in laws to leave. She only did that to cause drama for the fun of it.

                                      Finally I was ease, I wasn't drunk but tipsy. These shots combined with this Kush made my stressful life not so stressful anymore. My pops told me kick Brittany out immediately and grow the fuck up. He didn't ask who she was, and I know if he knew it was her, he would be shocked. I really had love for Brittany but what happened with her bother was weighing heavily on my soul.

                                     The thing is my pops and Brittany dad are like best friends business wise. They made money together and stayed out of each other way. You can say they run this city and that's how it's been for years. Brittany dads score from us and have his men move the worth. My dad was more like the plug. He supply all the heavy hitters in the city. We have known each other since we was youngins and if Brittany O.g found out about us he would be pissed. He told her he didn't want her to be with no man that's in the game and that she should find someone that's straight laced. Brittany and I just happened. We got drunk at a party one night and well lets just say she asked for it so I gave it to her.

                                       The thing is Brandon killing him basically is a declaration of war for out families especially since I covered it up. That's why I haven't told my pops. I knew he was gonna be pissed if I told him. Even though I really didn't give two fucks about B. I still was apart of what went down. I can be real and at least say I didn't think It was gonna play out like that. I took another shot, Man this shit gone get messy.

                                          My phone begin to vibrate, I wasn't ready to step back into reality just yet. I looked and it was Dre. What this nigga want now I thought. Speak, I said as I answered the phone. He sounded like he was mad, fuck man more drama I thought. As he was explaining everything to me I couldn't believe what I was hearing. I jumped up told the bartender to put it on my tab and rush out. Man I'm on my way.

                                         I get to hospital, and met up with Dre, my mom, my pop, and my in-laws. Yo what's going on, I said walking up to Dre dapping him off. "Man I don't know what going on she wont let anyone in." What you mean she not letting nobody in that's my fucking son.

                                       Oh he your son now, that soft voice I was used to hearing was loud and angry now. Tone the fuck down when you talking to me, I got loud back.

                                       Mani wait her mother was pulling her arm. Her father grabbed Mani mother arm "let her handle it." Handle what she have me fucked up. Mani walked up to me and we were face to face. She raised her hand and slapped the fuck out of me. I can't lie I wanted to choke her ass the fuck out.

                                      "Nigga your son she said with hate filled eyes. He your son now , she questioned? MY son laying in his hospital bed sideways crying from the pain of the 3rd degree burns your girlfriend gave him." She lifted her hand up and try to slap me a again, but I grabbed her arm before she could do so. I know you mad but ain't gonna be to much of that.

                                        "My baby is in pain because of you and father or not your not allowed to see him. See I might be quiet and timid but I hate fake shit. Don't act like you concerned when you never even look his way. He about to be 6 months and nigga he don't even know you and yall live in the same damn house together. Fuck you Rome don't come back here again and that goes for you and your family. Keep not giving a fuck like y'all been doing."

                                     My mother was now crying and I understood why. The guilt was eating our ass up. The truth was everything wasn't really what it seemed. Dre spoke, Mani I'm sorry I should have been there more for him, he is my nephew. Nah Dre you good, you did more than enough, more than even your bitch made ass brother.

                                      Mani look I started to speak up and was cut off. Shut the fuck up Rome. Don't talk to me go talk to that bitch. That was it, I pushed her to the wall, and put both her hands above her head. STOP FUCKING PLAYING WITH ME, I barked. Her already blood shot red eyes begin to water.

 This the last thing imma say Rome, hide that bitch cause I betta not catch her.

                                  Mani just chill bruh and let me see my son. "He not your son though remember, I guess everyone have selective fucking amnesia." All I could do was just look, I wont lie I couldn't believe what I was seeing. Mani looked like a whole different person. I could see it in her, the hate she have for me. I let her arms go and just took a seat in the waiting room. I couldn't even look at her anymore, you could see all the pain in her eyes.

                                   After she walked off and went back into the hospital room, I started calling Brittany phone. I called her at least four times but she didn't answer. She never not answered me. I couldn't believe she did some duck shit like that because she had to move out. She could try and hide all she wanted but eventually that bitch gone have to see me.

Thoughts?