35

~Rome~

                                      Mani's father decided to ride with her to the hospital in the ambulance. I had to make good on a promise so I wasn't even trippin' on in that. Brittany was going to be charged with several offenses, including assault and kidnapping. B on the other was escorted to my playground. My father-in-law gave me the greatest gift he ever could and that was B. Jail was too easy for someone like him. With his street connections alone he would do his time with ease.

                               B was suspended from the hooks that were attached to the ceiling. The sound of his body leaking blood echoed through the warehouse. He was unconscious, He tapped out as soon as his fifth fingernail was torn off. I guess the pain was that unbearable. The warehouse echoed with the sound of Dre fumbling with a big bucket of scalding hot water. Hurry yo ass up, I said, getting a little agitated. He sighed "This bucket is heavy as fuck, and I'm moving as fast as I can; I'm not going to burn myself fucking round with you". It seemed like he had a point after noticing the smoke emerging from the water. I took hold of the bucket from the opposite end and the two of us threw the water all over his body. Blisters appeared on his flesh, and his screams filled the room. His chest heaved in and out as he breathed deeply. His eyes were so swollen and puffy that he could hardly open them. Whatever it was he did to Mani. I would make sure to do it ten times over.

                                   I felt vindicated to look at him because it was far worse than what he'd done to her. He whispered, barely audible, "Please, Rome, just kill me." Not him begging to die when I'm just getting started. "Hand me the pliers," I said to Dre. I couldn't contain the biggest smile as he handed them to me and I turned to face Brandon. Let's continue. He screamed in agony as I ripped off the fingernail on his thumb. Just fucking kill me, bitch ass nigga, he shouted. I looked at Dre and he looked at me and we busted out laughing. Shut yo bitch ass up and tell me where the fuck my money at. I tried pulling his index finger out. His fist was clenched as tightly as humanly possible, so I struggled a bit.

I don't have yo money Rome.

 Wrong answer.

 Using pliers, I removed the next fingernail and then the next one. Even after he ran out of fingernails, he continued to lie about my money. I turned to face Dre and said, "Grab the saw." Now that his fingernails are gone, let's move on to the hands.

B begged, "Please no," coughing up blood. The fact that he was concerned about his hand when it was guaranteed that he wouldn't make it out here alive really tripped my head out. Last time, where's my money?

                              "That money gone, it's already spent," he said. I clenched my jaw, I was fucking pissed. The fuck you mean it's gone. "I shouldn't have taken it," he said. "I should have taken it he repeated it and kept repeating it. "You're right you shouldn't have," Dre barked. As B's hand hit the floor, the most excruciating scream I ever heard filled the room. Dre was better than me cause I immediately got nauseous. My brother had a far stronger stomach than I did, as much as I hated to admit it. "Let's do the other hand," Dre said as he hopped around hysterically and laughed. I shouldn't have taken it, Brandon was still muttering through his cries. I looked at Dre and said I think you broke him.

Nah, he isn't broken yet.

                                  Before I could respond, my phone rang. It was Mani's father. I answered by sliding my thumb across the screen, then I put the phone to my ear. Before I could even say something, he said,". Come to the hospital, I need to get your statement and we need to get our story straight. I don't need internal affairs running around my office because if I go down ima taking everybody with me. Before I could respond, his bitch ass hung up. He's lucky he's Mani's dad that's all I could think.