Entry #26

"hey, leave him alone!" Jimmy stepped out from behind the curtain, making me panic even more.

zach turned to glare at Jimmy, who stepped backward. "what?"

"I said," Jimmy began, stepping closer again, "leave Scott alone."

no, he'll hurt you, too, please- i squirmed again, somehow managing to pry zach's hand from his face. "Jimmy, don't, it's fi-"

zach's free hand collided with my cheek, and i let out a quiet sob in response.

i watched Jimmy step forward and pull his fist back to swing at zach, who stumbled back from the force of the punch.

"Jimmy!" i gasped, though Jimmy clearly wasn't paying attention as zach retaliated. "zach!"

Jimmy fell on the floor, and zach didn't hesitate to pull him back up by the collar of his shirt and knee him in the stomach, hard. when zach let go of him, Jimmy fell to the floor again, on his knees and clutching his arms around his torso.

i ran off, horrified, to the other side of the curtain after glancing between the other two boys. i ended up on the stage, mind foggy, where sausage and grian were rehersing scene IV. everything seemed to stop when i walked out from behind the curtains, stumbling as i wiped at my nose - which i only just now realized was bleeding.

ms. gold stood from her place at the desk before the stage. "scott? dear, are you all right?"

i shook my head. "i'm fine," i murmured. "zach and Jimmy-" i cut myseld off. what about zach and Jimmy...? oh, right. "they're fighting backstage-" i grimaced when the taste of iron hit my tongue and i wiped at my nose again. "ew."

ms. gold made her way toward the stage to help me down the steps. "what happened?" she asked.

"they, uh..." i trailed off, the thoughts in my head as unclear as they could possibly be. "i got caught in the crossfire," i managed to lie finally.

ms. gold said something that i didn't understand, and suddenly joel was bringing me to the boys' bathroom.

*  *  *

Lol I am on a roll today.

This'll probably be the last update for today, though. I'm exhausted from States (which we got 1st divisions at!!!) and I don't think I have the energy to update anymore today lmao

But I might anyway

Who knows