Entry #30

TW: mention of sex and clubs

*  *  *

zach eventually stopped giving me an allowance after gradually shrinking the amount of money he gave me, which was unfair anyway because he never even paid for me. ever.

so i had to compromise.

i figured i'd get a job at a corner store or something, to get a little money to get soap and shampoo and hair dye when i needed them. but every job hired sixteen or older, which meant i had to wait an entire ten months before i could get a job.

but then i heard zach talking about some of the clubs he went to every weekend. he bragged about how good the sex was with the people that worked there, and he often talked about how much he tipped them if they were extra good.

i knew it was a bad idea, even back then, but i didn't really have anything or anyone else to go to. so i threw on a disguise and some make-up and snuck myself into a club.

it wasn't hard to find guys that wanted to have sex with me. usually they were drunk, or they wanted me drunk. but i didn't like the taste of alcohol so i never accepted any drinks. i was only there for the money i could get out of it.

which was a lot, by the way.

i got paid hundreds in one night, and though i was sore and exhausted, it felt worth it. i only went once or twice a week, but it was more than enough money to get by. though i usually overspent on cute clothes.

i tried to go to different ones every time, but i almost got found out once when i saw joey at the same club. he was on the phone when i saw him, but i don't think he saw me. even if he did, i don't think he would have recognised me anyway. i noticed someone take a picture of me off to my right before i felt a tap on my shoulder.

i was taken to the back before i got a chance to see who it was.