Entry #49

TW: mention of sa and PTSD

*  *  *

I was so mad when jimmy called me that. "princess." it's disgusting. I wished for hours every night that I was wrong about jimmy, that he was just upset, that all it would take for us to be friends againw as a simple apology. but I was wrong. I was so wrong. he was an asshole and a jerk face and he would probably rape me if he had the chance.

fucking princess. I hated that pet name. I hated everything to do with that pet name. for all I knew, jimmy probably jerked off to just thinking about me. and he probably did gross things to me whenever I slept over at his house.

I screamed into Zach's pillow, sobbing into the fabric as he rubbed my back.

"I'm so sorry he called you that," he said, which was ironic considering he's called me worse in the past.

I lifted my head from the pillow to gasp for air. "it's not fair," I wailed, shoving my face into the pillow again. "all I wanted was a fucking apology."

Zach sighed and kissed the side of my head. "you don't deserve that."

after a while of crying, I finally calmed down. I felt gross after thinking about all the stuff jimmy could have done to me in my sleep. I took a shower and scrubbed my skin as hard as I could to get his hands off of me. if it took peeling layers and layers of skin off, I would do it. I didn't want to feel hands on me anymore.

I didn't want to feel anything anymore. feeling only end up stabbing you thirty-seven times in the back.