ONE

In the sinful mountains sits a castle that is home to 4 vampire brothers' Namjoon, Jin, Yoongi, Hoseok. They have been waiting a thousand years for a blood moon meaning that they can hunt for several humans, so stay alive for another few thousand years.  In the city that sits at the bottom of the mountains 6 siblings' who are the most popular people in the city but for the reasons you wouldn't expect. 

The reason they are popular is because they are talented hunters from werewolves to witches but they mostly are popular for hunting vampires. The siblings' are Athena who is the leader of the siblings' but you wouldn't expect that due to Donghun being the oldest at 26 years old but no, Sehyoon can be mistaken for the quiet one but whoever thinks that will always be proven wrong, Byeongkwan is the smart one who always comes up with new traps for the monsters or things they hunt, Junhee is always the bait for those monsters or things they hunt and always comes out with barely a scratch, Yuchan always goes under cover in the monster clan so he can give info to his siblings' and so they can take the monsters down more easily, and finally Donghun being the oldest is always making sure that he and his siblings' are ok and make it out of any situation alive. 

The 6 siblings' are just hanging out in their warehouse. Athena is sitting on the sofa with her legs crossed and on her phone, Sehyoon is watching the surveillance camera footage in most places they set up cameras while munching on a bag of crisps, Byeongkwan is currently in the shower, Junhee is training with Donghun whereas Yuchan is napping when suddenly the alarm went off. Athena got up and went to check where the alarm was triggered. Looking she saw that the alarm was pulled by the  mayor of the city.

"Boys!" Athena yelled and Junhee, Donghun, Sehyoon, and Yuchan rushed over to her but Byeongkwan was just drying off and getting dressed when he finally got to where his siblings' were, they gave him a disappointed look. 

"What? I was in the middle of a shower" Byeongkwan said then they drove to the mayors office where they were greeted with a distressed mayor. The mayor took one look at them and immediately began telling them what's happening. 

"So let me get this straight, the vampires who live in the mountains will come to the city and capture a few citizens just for blood?" Donghun asked and the mayor nodded. 

"The blood moon that's why?" Byeongkwan returned and Athena immediately came up with a plan to stop that from happening. After a while they went back to their base and released they only have 5 days before the blood moon.