TEN

Byeongkwan and Winter are out on a date when Athena tapped him on a the shoulder. Annoyed Byeongkwan looked at at her and saw the distressed look on Athena's face.

"Athena what's wrong?" Byeongkwan asked as he stood up and looked at her face

"alii et ego postulo te in horreis ASAP! (*)" Athena said and suddenly Winter spoke Latin back.

"horrea? quid horrea? (**)" Winter asked, Byeongkwan looked at Winter confused, "I can speak some languages babe" not answering her answering Athena's took Byeongkwan's wrist and they ran to the warehouse.

* others and I need you in the warehouse ASAP!

** Warehouse? What Warehouse?

Once they were at the warehouse and they other siblings looking at the computer screen, noticing that Winters name on the list Byeongkwan's eyes widen.

"No" was all Byeongkwan said there is no way on earth my girlfriend is a vampire. "She is way to much of a sweetheart. In fact the sight of blood makes her sick"

"Just be careful" muttered Sehyoon You never know she could be a vampire and. Byeongkwan interrupted Sehyoon.

"Impossible!" Byeongkwan yelled and stormed off leaving the others with he's going to find out the truth soon enough. Being annoyed Byeongkwan walked to Winter's place to tell her what his siblings' think of her but as he was about to knock on the door, he hears crashing coming from inside, worried Byeongkwan began banging on the door.

In side the house Jimin, Taehyung and Jungkook are yelling at Winter because she fell in love with a vampire hunter.

"Winter we told you, you can live on your own but do not fall in love!" Taehyung screamed and smashed a glass in the floor.

"Listen to me!" Winter yelled back and Jimin, Taehyung and Jungkook stopped to listen to her. "I know I fell in love however..." just then Byeongkwan came in.

"Hunter" Jimin growled then all the vampires' attacked Byeongkwan, unable to take on 4 at once Byeongkwan soon had his wrists held behind his back by Jungkook.

"Winter why?" Was all Byeongkwan said before Winter slapped him hard in the cheek, gasping Byeongkwan looked at Winter who didn't have a drop of sympathy at all "Winter please." once again Winter slapped Byeongkwan again.

"Take Byeongkwan to the basement" Winter demanded to Jungkook and he did just that as Byeongkwan was screaming things and resisting. Sighing Winter sat on the sofa.

"Winter isn't this his phone?" Asked Taehyung as he passed her Byeongkwan's phone. Taking one look she noticed it as Byeongkwan's, thinking and idea popped into her head. In the basement Jungkook tied Byeongkwan up sitting on the floor, after a few seconds Winter came down and went to Byeongkwan. She kneeled down and took his chin in her hand harshly. 

"You're going to call your siblings' and tell them that you quit being a vampire hunter and want nothing to do with them ever again ok" Winter said and held his phone up.

"What makes you think I'm going to do that?" Byeongkwan asked as he glared at her, then witnessed a smirk appear on Winters face.

"You will call them unless you want to lose all your blood" Winter replied and let go of his chin and click on Donghun's number and placed the phone to Byeongkwan's ear straight away Donghun answered.

"Byeongkwan where are you?" Donghun asked but Byeongkwan stayed silent glaring at Winter "Byeongkwan?"

"Donghun listen I can't do this hunting thing anymore and I-" Byeongkwan stopped "Hold on a second" Byeongkwan looked at the floor then at Winter "Can you put Athena on the phone" Donghun handed the phone to Athena.

"Byeongkwan every thing ok?" Athena asked then Byeongkwan spoke something in Chinese. 

"雅典娜,你們是對的。我被困在你知道誰的地下室 裡。我需要幫助,跟踪我的手機並阻止這些吸由鬼 因為你知道誰有三個吸血鬼兄弟。匆忙。(*)" knowing what's happening Athena replied.

"我們來了,等一下(**)" Athena replied and hung up the phone. Winter took the phone away from Byeongkwan's ear then placed it in her back pocket.

Hopefully the hunters' will be there soon.

* Athena you guys were right. I'm stuck in you know who's basement. I need help, track my phone and stop these vampires, since you know who has three brothers' who are vampires, hurry.

** we're coming, hold on