THIRTEEN

With Athena and Byeongkwan they are trying to escape the rope again when they heard footsteps coming towards them, taking the chance Athena asked something that caused someone to slap her.

"Winter please"

"It's Jimin!" Jimin yelled and placed a tray of food in front of Athena and someone else placed a tray of food in front of Byeongkwan who hasn't said anything for ages. "Eat" then the two with them left

"Byeongkwan we need to get out of here now?" Athena muttered by Byeongkwan stayed silent. "Byeongkwan?"

"Athena I'm so so sorry" Byeongkwan cried and broke down a bit "I should have listened to you and the others"

"Byeongkwan if we are going to get out of here as soon as a possible because who know what's going to happen" Athena muttered just then Byeongkwan's stomach growled. "You know we can't trust this food" 

"I know but I'm starving" Byeongkwan whined "please?"

"Fine" Athena groaned and the got onto their knees and began eating the food, soon they were full and Athena hiccuped. "Byeongkwan if we get back to back I'll untie your wrists" Byeongkwan nodded even though Athena can't see him. They went back to back and Athena untied Byeongkwan's wrists. Byeongkwan took the bandana off and was about to untie Athena but Winter came in.

"Byeongkwan sit back down!" Winter yelled and Byeongkwan jumped out the window and ran and didn't stop running until he saw Junhee.

"Jun!" He yelled, Junhee looked along side the other siblings looked and their jaws dropped

"B-Byeongkwan?" Yuchan asked and ran over to Byeongkwan and hugged him "Where have you been?" Yuchan lat go of Byeongkwan and they walked over to the others.

"We have been worried sick about you and Athena" Donghun spoke

"Speaking of Athena, where is she?" Sehyoon quizzed and Byeongkwan explained everything that happened leaving them shocked.

"So Winter still has Athena captive?" Junhee questioned and Byeongkwan nodded his head, after a while they were all of to where Winter, Jimin, Taehyung and Jungkook were holding Athena captive. Praying that they aren't to late or that they don't go anywhere else.