FIFTEEN

1 month later...

The siblings have been invited to a party at.the mayor's house Sehyoon, Byeongkwan, Junhee, Yuchan, Donghun are wearing suits and ties whereas Athena is wearing a red and black strapless dress along with a pair of red heels and a black purse which she never wears but since it's a special event.

When they stepped in 4 girls took Donghun, Junhee, Byeongkwan and Sehyoon away to dance leaving Yuchan and Athena getting drinks and standing around. After a few seconds Yuchan talked to Athena.

"Athena since it's just us two do you want to dance as sister and brother?" Yuchan asked then just then someone came and spoke to Athena in German.

"Ma'am, ich würde gerne mit Ihnen tanzen und vielleicht könnten wir danach fliehen und uns kennenlernen?(*)," The guy asked as Athena began blushing and replied

"Ich würde gern(**) " Athena replied and turned to Yuhan "Sorry Yuhan but someone will come and ask you to dance soon" with that Athena went off with the handsome stranger who just asked her to dance. Sighing Yuchan found a table for 6 and sat down and checked the time. Only 5pm.

* Ma'am I would love to have a dance with you and maybe after that we could escape and get to know each other?

** I would love to