EVELEN

A day later the siblings' are packing equipment then Junhee spoke.

"Are you sure that Byeongkwan said that he need help or he wasn't just playing with you Athena?" Junhee asked as he placed something in his backpack.

"Come on Byeongkwan isn't on to play games unless he has to" replied Donghun and finished packing.

"Wait I'll go and talk to Winter since well who knows a girl better then a girl" Athena said and was about to leave the room when Yuchan's phone went off.

"The fuck?! "He screamed and showed everyone what he had just opened. there was a news article with the words 'One of the 6 famous vampire hunters have gone missing'

The Article:

THE DAILY NEWSLETTEROne of the 6 famous vampire hunters have gone missing

If you know the 6 of the famous vampire hunters' that stopped the 4 vampires' that lived in the castle then you may not like what you are about to read

The 24 year old hunter Kim Byeongkwan has gone missing after he was seen going to his girlfriends to sleep over but was never seen leaving his girlfriend house, his girlfriend Winter is asking anyone who knows him like a brother to contact her if they have seen him. In an interview she said "Yesterday we were on a date when his sister Athena came and spoke to him in Latin, I asked something to her since I also know Latin asking what she meant then they left me standing there not before I yelled to Byeongkwan to meet me at my place. I was waiting at home when he knocked on my door, of course I let him in when...I didn't see him after he went to the bathroom as we were watching a horror movie 'the whispering corridors: the humming'"

We haven't had any word from Athena, Sehyoon, Junhee, Yuchan, and Donghun but we can only imagine that they are trying to find him and will bring him home safely but we can only keep our fingers crossed that they find him but if he isn't found in a month then we have to get used to having only having 5 vampire hunters' in the city.

Sehyoon's blood pressure raised and went ballistic.

"Really?!" He yelled "We only heard his voice on the phone a few minutes ago" knowing that something fishy was going on they all agreed that they would drive down to Winters' house, Sehyoon, Junhee, Donghun and Yuchan would hide out in the van a few blacks away, place a listening device in Athena's earrings as she goes to Winter's house and see if she can get a confession out of her. Once everything was in place Athena knocked on Winter's front door.

"Athena?" Winter asked and Athena nodded before saying something.

"Can I talk to you girl to girl for a while Sehyoon, Junhee, Yuchan Donghun are busy looking for Byeongkwan" Athena said and Winter let her in and they sat on Winter's sofa. "I know this may be a sensitive topic but how did you and Byeongkwan meet?" Winter was quiet for a while before she spoke.

"I was trying to buy a coffee at the coffee shop however I forgot my wallet luckily Byeongkwan was behind me and payed for it and ever since then we have been dating" Winter replied then began crying, on impulse Athena hugged her.

"It's ok" Athena muttered then suddenly she heard muttered screaming from the basement. "Winter I think there's a noise coming from your basement " Winter's eyes filled with panic then returned to normal then her sad face turned into a smirk.

"Let's check it out shall we?" Winter asked then Athena and Winter went to the basement. Athena's jaw dropped at seeing Byeongkwan tied up and gagged on the floor. "Athena, I know what you're up to" Winter took Athena's earrings off her ear and crushed it under her foot.

In the van the brothers' looked at each other and came up with a plan. They went home to get equipment, once they were ready they ran to Winter's house, they broke the door down and ran to straight to the basement and saw nothing but the broken listening device.

"Where did they go?" Donghun asked.

Where did Winter, Jimin, Taehyung and Jungkook take Byeongkwan and Athena?