EIGHTEEN

The boys are at home looking for the box that has the souls of Namjoon, Jin, Yoongi and Hoseok in. They gave up after 5 minutes. Crashing onto the sofa Junhee began whining bout finding the box, then out of no where Sehyoon found the box then they can to the party and to the room to see only Athena in the room still tied up and gaged. Yuchan ran straight to Athena and untied the gag in her mouth, She immediately gasped for air, Sehyoon , Byeongkwan, Junhee, Yuchan and Donghun looked at Athena then she spoke.

"Why did you bring the box?" She asked as Yuchan began undoing the tape on Athena's wrists. The second Athena stood up she took the box from Donghun and inspected the box. The second she saw the lock she knew it wasn't the same box Athena had locked the souls in. "Good it's not the box that the souls are locked in" with that everyone was confused.

"What do you mean by 'this isn't the right box'?" Asked Junhee with a confused look, once Athena explained everything making the boys confused. They kept their anger inside while they tried to escape the room but the door was locked

"The door is locked?" Byeongkwan said in panic while banging on the door. Donghun tried to open the window but that was also locked. After a while they all crashed onto the sofa then a Chad, Vy, Winter, Jimin, Taehyung and Jungkook appeared out of nowhere.

"I see that you saved Athena, but..." Taehyung stopped grabbed Athena's arm pulled her away from her siblings' and held her in a choke hold and a gun to her temple. "We want the box."Byeongkwan handed the box to Winter who opened it but nothing came out.

"You tied just to get Athena back!" Jungkook yelled and he, Jimin, Vy, Winter and Chan ran towards Sehyoon, Byeongkwan, Junhee, Yuchan and Donghun and managed to knock all 5 of out Athena stared at the sight in horror, soon tears fell from her eyes onto her cheeks to her chin to the floor.