THREE

"You hunters are way too creative for us" Namjoon said and Hoseok said some demonic verse to conger a army of bats that attack the vampires hunter siblings'. Soon enough a cage came slamming down onto the ground. Once all the bats disappeared the siblings' spotted they were in the cage.

"Let us go vampires!" Demanded Byeonkwan but the vampire brothers' just stood there doing nothing. The vampires' left the room after talking for a few minutes while they left Athena was thinking of a way for them to get out the cage. Finally getting the idea to Locke pick the cage door. Pulling ones of the pins in her hair she lock picked the lock and thankfully after a few seconds she kicked the door and it opened.

Happy to be getting out the cage all the vampire hunters' came out and Donghun sight a sigh of relief, they grabbed all their equipment and ran to their van to formulate another plan to stop the vampires. The second Athena got in the drivers seat and began driving. "What the f*** are you doing?!" Junhee screamed as Athena began driving faster into the woods. 

"Trust me, on this one" she returned as she drove for another 5 minutes then parked the van, once the van was full parked she climbed into the back of the van. She turned on the computers and began typing away. Confused on what's going on the brothers' stand around her and let her do her thing.

After 30 minutes of aggressively typing Athena turned to the boys' na d just simply pointed to the huge computer screen.

"We need to split the vampires' up. And this, this is how" she stated and let the brothers' look at the screen confused, seeing their confused faces she began explaining everything. "We together have the a strength level of 100 but alone our strength level is at least 69"

"And what does that have to do with this?" Asked Junhee confused and Athena smiled "That's exactly same for thing for the vampires. Together they have 100% power and alone they only have about 69% of power" Athena returned and the brothers' finally understood and they began coming up with a plan.