TWELEVE

Byeongkwan and Athena are in the back of Winter's car struggling against the ropes on their wrists but they failed because they were blindfolded with bandanas. 

"Don't worry you two will be gone soon" Winter said as she parked the car. "Jimin! Taehyung! Jungkook! Help me with them!" Next thing Byeongkwan and Athena knew is they were dragged out of Winters' car and into an unknown location where they were placed on the floor. 

"If you two try anything we will kill you" Winter gritted through her teeth when left them in a random room. With Sehyoon, Junhee, Donghun and Yuchan they are making another plan when all 4 of their phones buzzed with a new article or Athena going missing 

The Article: 

THE DAILY NEWSLETTER
'Athena the leader of the vampire hunters' gone missing'

It's only been a few hours since Kim Byeongkwan has gone missing but now the leader of the vampire hunters', Athena

It's only been a few hours since Kim Byeongkwan has gone missing but now the leader of the vampire hunters', Athena. The 25 year old was last seen entering Byeongkwan's girlfriends house and wasn't seen leaving just like Byeongkwan. People are starting to whispering, and making theories that Winter is behind it because her neighbours said 'I saw Winter and 3 males that were her brothers pulling 2 figures who had their wrists tied behind their backs and a bandana tied around their eyes blindfolding them'

Once again there is no word from Sehyoon, Junhee, Yuchan and Donghun about their whereabouts and 43% of people in the city are starting to suspect that they want to get rid of Athena and Byeongkwan, 28% of citizens are suspecting that Byeongkwan and Athena no longer want anything to do with hunting vampires' and other creatures and the last 27% of people believe that Winter wants the hunters' gone. Winter has not came and gave her side of the story yet but hopefully soon she will.

Annoyed Junhee called up the newspaper company and began yelling. 

"Stop with this news!" Junhee yelled "Athena and Byeongkwan are on a mission and they will be back soon!" Junhee hung up the phone and placed it in his pocket.

"Jun calm down" Donghun said and placed his hand on his shoulder and Jun calmed down a bit. "I'm sorry I'm just angry that these newspapers are being so annoying"

"We get it Jun we can't lose Athena or Byeongkwan like we did like mother" with that everyone else looked at Donghun, he knew he made a mistake. "Oops"

"What do you mean by lose them like mother?" Chan asked in a shaking voice then Donghun began explaining everything.

"22 years ago I believe mother divorced father after she found out he cheated on her, 2 years later mother was out shopping when on the way home a figure wearing all black shot her want to shot us.