FOURTEEN

Athena is using all her strength she head buttered one of Winter's brothers' in the stomach. Before she knew it was had a hand on her arm which she managed to get their hand off her arm.

"Don't fucking touch me!" Athena yelled and was about to head butt the person when they spoke.

"Athena it's me Yuhan" Yuchan said and Athena stopped. Next thing she could feel was her wrists being untied and the two bandanas being removed from her eyes. At seeing her brothers' a tear escaped her eye and all 6 of them group hugged and went to find Winter, Jimin, Taehyung and Jungkook but the didn't.

"Where did they go?" Jun asked but they never found them. The day after there was a new newspaper came Out.

The news article:

Early yesterday morning Byeongkwan was found well more like he came back on his own, and later that day Athena was found. However the vampires have gone missing.

For those in the 71% of people who believe that WOW, Jun, Chan and Donghun and those who believe that Byeongkwan and Athena no longer want anything to do with hunting vampires' were complaining wrong Byeongkwan's girlfriend Winter and her 3 brothers' were to blame for Byeongkwan's and Athena's disappearance!

The hunters' have chosen to say silent about what really happened, but after much begging Byeongkwan opened up about what happened to him while he was missing and how he went missing. He started by saying "I am really sorry for all the panic and worry I put my siblings through." He then revealed something that only Winter and her siblings' would know. "Winter and her 3 brothers, Jimin, Taehyung and Jungkook are well were vampires'. I am so thankful for my siblings' who didn't give up like I did." After a while he did fully explained what happened

Athena who was the other one who went missing describes how when she was talking to Winter heard muttered screaming from Winter's basement. At seeing his brother tied up sitting of the floor but Athena couldn't do anything to stop Winter, Jimin, Taehyung and Jungkook. Athena has came and spoke about what she saw and how she helped Byeongkwan escape and get help from WOW, Jun, Chan, and Donghun. She said and quote "I was talking to Winter but stopped when I heard screaming from the basement, the second I saw Byeongkwan my jaw dropped. I don't remember anything else what happened until I was in a car and I heard Winter talking, then soon we were sitting on a floor the rest is all blurry" 

At lease they are back, they will find the vampires and bring all 4 of them to justice.

This time the siblings' were not mad this time.