TWENTY FIVE

As Athena was driving faster the the speed limit to get Donghun to the hospital in time. Sehyoon and Junhee have Donghun in between them, Sehyoon is slapping Donghun face lightly trying to keep his eyes open and Junhee is applying pressure to the Donghun's injury until they reached the hospital. The car came to a holt. Athena parked the car, Athena, Sehyoon and Junhee helped Donghun in and straight away a few surgeon took Donghun to an operation room.

"Call us if it's successfully" Sehyoon said while holding back tears.

"We will do what we can" the head surgeon said and left to preform the surgery. Athena, Sehyoon and Junhee ran back to the car and drove back just has the turned a corner Byeongkwan called Sehyoon and Sehyoon put the phone on speaker.

"Go ahead" Sehyoon said as Athena stepped on it.

"Hurry we need you now!" Byeongkwan yelled and hung up the phone. Athena sped to the place, the second the car was parked Athena, Sehyoon, and Junhee ran out the car to see Chad, Vy and Taehyung are holding Byeongkwan, Winter, and Chan at gun point with them on their knee and their hands on their heads. Taehyung looked and saw Athena, Sehyoon, and Junhee then smirked.

"The last 3 of the hunters' are here just in time to see their siblings' and Winter die" Taehung said and was about to shoot Byeongkwan, Winter, and Yuchan but Athena shot a bullet at Chad and he immediately dropped dead, Vy ran to him and began crying. Of course she grabbed his gun and shot herself in the head. "Weak humans"

"Hey we humans aren't weak!" Junhee yelled Athena grabbed a wooden stake and threw it straight to into Taehyung heart. The second he dropped dead, Namjoon, Jin, Yoongi, Hoseok, Jimin and Jungkook run in and they were angry as hell. Athena grabbed another few wooden stakes and handed them to Sehyoon, Byeongkwan, Winter, Yuchan, and Junhee.

"We are going to do this now even without Donghun" Athena said and they all broke into a fight. After 50 minutes Hoseok, Jimin, and Jungkook are laying on the floor dead, leaving Namjoon, Jin, and Yoongi alive, Junhee has a cut on his left cheek, Yuchan has an injured knee, Athena's dress is fully ripped, Byeongkwan Is helping Winter up off the ground, Sehyoon is officially half unconscious.

"We will win" Jin said as he held is chest.

"Athena we are not going to do this" Junhee gasped. Athena looked at Junhee and she smiled at him as if she was saying "We can if we work together"

"Follow my lead" Athena whispered and looked at Namjoon, Jin and Yoongi

"Ok you win." Namjoon smirked and just as they all came towards them Athena, Junhee and Byeongkwan stabbed Namjoon, Jin and Yoongi in the heart, just as they thought the stopped them, Namjoon's soul entered Winter's body, Jin's soul entered Byeongkwan's body and Yoongi's soul entered Yuchan's body.

"Winter? Byeongkwan? Yuchan?" Athena asked and all 3 of the smirked and then Byeongkwan spoke in Jin's voice.

"You may have gotten rid of our bodies but not our souls" said Byeongkwan. Athena and Junhee looked at each other.

"We can't Junhee" whispered Athena gave the side eye to Byeongkwan, Winter, and Yuchan then back at Junhee.

"Follow me" Athena whispered back and pulled 3 hairpins out her hair. With Junhee him and Yuchan are still fighting then finally Junhee managed to stab the hairpin in Yuchan's chest getting rid of Yoongi's soul which also dissolved in to thin air. Byeongkwan is resisting to stab Winter in the chest but knowing it's for her own good he got Athena to hold her still and stabbed her in the chest once again Namjoon's soul escaped Winter and disappeared. The second Byeongkwan handed Athena the hairpin and hugged Winter right away. After a few minutes everything was ok, silents was all over the place but Sehyoon spoke.

"What about Donghun?" He asked and Athena just said one word and one word only.

"Surgery" with that they went to the car and drove to the hospital in silence praying that Donghun will come out of surgery alive and not die during the surgery.