SEVENTEEN

Athena is trying find away out the room when a girl came out the closet in the room and stood next to Chad wild clay

"Well done Chad now we can get the other hunters' here easily" the girl said and handed Athena a bandana.

"Who are you?" Athena asked taking the bandana. The girl stayed silent and grabbed tape. "Hey I'm talking to you?" Athena got slightly angry then Chad wild clay spoke

"Meet my wife Vy Qwaint" Chad wild clay said and Athena felt a tap on her shoulder "Tie the bandana around your mouth now" Athena didn't do anything "Vy!" Vy quaint took the bandana and was about to tie the bandana around Athena's mouth when she spoke.

"What do you want?" She asked and Chad just nodded at Vy Qwaint and Vy Qwaint tied the bandana around Athena's mouth causing her words to become muttered.

"Vy find her brothers and tell them Athena is about to be killed and she needs saving" Chad said to Vy and she left. After she left a Chad tied Athena to a chair as she screamed at him to stop.

At the party Sehyoon begins to call Athena on her phone in panic and worry. Just as the phone went to voicemail Vy Qwaint.

"You Athena's brothers right?" Vy Qwaint asked and they nodded. "She went to a VIP room with that guy and he's about to kill her" As panic took over their veins they ran straight to that room and kicked the door open to reveal Athena tied to a chair and Chad holding a knife against her throat.

"Step away from her!" Donghun yelled but Chad just stood there then Winter, Jimin, Taehyung and Jungkook came out of the shadows. Byeongkwan's eye widened as he saw Winter.

"Winter?" He asked and was about to go to her when Yuchan stopped him.

"Byeongkwan you still miss me I am surprised that you even still love me" she said mockingly.

"We'll let Athena go if you give us the box that you used to capture Namjoon's, Jin's, Yoongi's and Hoseok's soul in" Jungkook said with a smirk.

"No. Don't do that!" Athena yelled under the bandana, Sehyoon, Junhee, Byeongkwan, Yuchan and Donghun looked at each other then back at Chad, Athena, Winter, Jimin, Taehyung and Jungkook before Sehyoon spoke

"Why?" Sehyoon asked and Chad dug the knife in Athena's neck more.

"Because... You get Athena back I mean unless you want her killed right if front of your eyes" Jimin said and Chad dug the knife in Athena's neck again. Sehyoon, Junhee, Byeongkwan, Yuchan and Donghun looked at each other then back at Chad, Athena, Winter, Jimin, Taehyung and Jungkook before Junhee spoke

"Fine." Was all Junhee then Donghun spoke too

"But when we come back Athena must me unharmed" Donghun said, Chad nodded then Sehyoon, Junhee, Byeongkwan, Yuchan and Donghun left and went to get the box.