SIX

It's now the day of the blood moon, thinking of something to do the vampire hunters' began trying to undo the ropes but failed. After a while the vampires' left and this is the chance for the hunters' to escape.

"Donghun if we go back to back can you reach the rope on my wrists?" Asked Byeongkwan and Doughun nodded, Byeongkwan and Donghun went back to back and shortly Donghun has untied the ropes on Byeongkwan's wrists, the second his wrists were unties he began untying his legs. The minute he was free he began untying his siblings'. The se to everyone was untied they ran out the room knowing the vampires' will be back soon.

The second the vampires' entered the room they once again saw that the hunters' had escaped. Knowing that they must be somewhere in the castle they set out of trying to find them but little did the vampires' know the hunters' left and are now in the woods.

While in the woods the siblings' are searching on what blood type vampires prefer most. The blood type that is the blood type vampires' prefer type O which turns out is Junhee's blood type.

"No way am I doing that! I'll die!" Yelled Junhee crossing his arms and turning around. Sighing Athena typed away on the computer for a few seconds before she spoke.

"Jun please this could be our last chance to stops the vampires' and trust us we don't like it anymore then you do" Athena said and Junhee turned around with a constant glare in his eyes saying 'If I die you 5 will be held responsible'

"Ugh fine" Junhee groaned while rolling his eyes, Donghun handed him a small blade, with his eyes widen when he saw the blade. "I am not cutting myself just for the blood the vampires' want" with that Junhee ran out the van and into the woods completely ignoring his siblings' calling his name, sighing Sehyoon ran after him

"You guys go I'll get Junhee" he yelled as he ran after Jun.

"If the vans not here, meet you at the castle!" Athena yelled and knowing that this plan may go wrong with only 4 but they have to try. Nodded they all grabbed the things they needed then drove back to the castle. 

Finally after hearing Sehyoon calling his name Jun stop breathing heavily allowing Sehyoon to catch up. After a few seconds of catching his breath Sehyoon began speaking.

"Jun I understand you don't want to do this but..." Junhee cut him off and began yelling everything from swear words and overall insults causing Sehyoon  to step back. Seeing his brother's hurt face Junhee began apologising.

"I'm so sorry Sehyoon  I can't deal with being the bait every single time especially with these ultra powerful vampires' who could kill us within seconds" Junhee said while tearing up, feeling his sadness Sehyoon ran to Junhee and caught him a tight hug catching Junhee off guard and soon enough Junhee hugged back. "I am extremely sorry!" Junhee began crying.

"Junhee" Sehyoon muttered and watched as Junhee feel to his knees, "Junhee.." Sehyoon kneeled down, place his hand on Junhee's shoulders squeezing his shoulders in a caring way. "Look at me" Junhee looked at Sehyoon. "What would you feel if me and the rest of our siblings die because of these vampires'? Sighing Junhee answered. 

"Blame myself for being a selfish brat" Junhee answered while wiping tears, "And I'll really miss you guys" smiling Sehyoon got up and extended his hand, Junhee smile back, taking Sehyoon's he stood.

"We care family no matter what" Sehyoon said, "We need to and help the others"

"Right, let's go" Junhee returned and they ran to the castle where all the rest of siblings are.