TWO

The vampire brothers' are looking out of their many covered windows to see a normal moon making them disappointed. Sobbing in a sarcastic way Hoseok muttered

"Only 5 days to go"

Back in the city the siblings are disgusting what they are going to do with the vampires. Finally Athena began helping Yuchan with vampire looking makeup when she pulled out her fake nail kits freak out Yuchan backs up a bit.

"You're not putting fake nails on my nails again" he stated and Athena laughed a little and explains it so be has a set of fangs just like real vampires, feeling stupid he allows Athena to place not to sharp and not too blunt on two of his teeth, Athena did his hair like a vampire and Yuchan changed I to a vampire type clothing, finally after 2 hours he was at the vampire castle nocking on the door.

"Who are you?" Yoongi asked as he opened the door, glopping Yuchan explained that he was a lost vampire who was just getting his powers and was kicked out his childhood home. Letting him in Yuchan began getting inside information. After a few hours Yuchan called Athena told her what he found out. Luckily it was enough. The other siblings began grabbing all the guns wooden stakes, pitchforks they needed and some equipment for Yuchan. Little did Yuchan know the vampire brothers' found out his true colours.

Yuchan tried to fight the vampire brothers' but failed and ended up being tied to chair and gaged, not the way these plans go but... after 2 hours the vampire hunters made it to the castle, Donghun kicked the door down, they all ran inside to see the vampires surrounding Yuchan, seeing his siblings Yuchan began screaming and the vampires turned around to see the other vampire hunters.

"So these are the legendary vampire hunters?" Asked Jin and the hunter siblings' have them death stare. After a few minutes of silence, Namjoon smirked and began attacking the hunters, soon enough all the vampires followed and began attacking the hunters too, during the fight Byeongkwan ran out the fight and ran straight to Yuchan and untied the gag in his mouth. Taking a deep breath Yuchan smiled at Byeongkwan and so did he. The second Byeongkwan began untying Yuchan, Hoseok ran and attacked Byeongkwan.  

Athena managed to avoid Namjoon from biting her neck, and ended up falling on the floor with a thud almost hurting her arm, grabbing a weapon she screamed.

"Sehyoon, Junhee, Donghun, move!" Athena screamed at her brothers' they moved and Athena shot the net she caught 3 of the 4 vampires causing them to fall on top of one another, Hoseok ran to his vampire brothers' to help them, Byeongkwan took the opportunity and began untying Yuchan again, once Yuchan was untied they both ran to the other siblings' they all hugged then stopped once they saw that the vampires' got out thanks to Hoseok.