NINE

It's now been half a month since the hunters' stopped the vampires" and the hunter brothers chose to start a small band up and Athena has supported them ever since they began a month ago of course Athena is their biggest fan. I guess you could say that their mother would be proud of them. Athena is watching them practice when she

Spotted that Donghun is not himself. The minute they finished Athena pulled Donghun aside.

"Donghun you ok?" Athena asked "You haven't been yourself these passed few days." Donghun stayed silent then Athena spoke again. "I get it it's been officially 20 years since mother died' hearing mother Donghun began crying in her shoulder. Athena pattered his back until he calmed down.

"Sorry" was all Donghun muttered as Athena handed him a tissue to blow his noes. A few seconds later Donghun calmed down. "We can't say anything to the others we can't be weak on our missions or we might as well see mother" Donghun went back to the others and began doing the routine they did earlier. 

Clapping Athena began smiling and went closer to her brothers' they all hugged. Out of no where a girl came in and immediately hugged Byeongkwan and he kissed her forehead, the other siblings were confused then Byeongkwan spoke.

"Oh guys meet Winter my girlfriend" Byeongkwan said and everyone pulled him to another room the second Yuchan slammed the door shut, everyone went ballistic on Byeongkwan.

"You have to be insane!" Donghun yelled angry; Byeongkwan stepped back and was about to escape but Sehyoon grabbed his arm.

"You're not going anywhere until you explain what the crap is going on" Athena said crossing her arms while tapping her foot on the floor. Refusing to explain anything but what

Byeongkwan didn't know was that there was now a random punishment that the siblings put in place when one of them refuses to explain or tell them something important. Athena nodded at Junhee who brought a chair and fragile tape. Unsure what was going on Byeongkwan just went with it but regretted it a few minutes later.

"Hey what the heck are you guys doing?" Byeongkwan asked as he tried to move. The siblings just stood there now answering them began whispering when Byeongkwan began yelling "Winter!" When Junhee place his hand on Byeongkwan's mouth.

"Byeongkwan just tell us why? What? How?" Junhee asked, removing his hand so Byeongkwan could speak.

"Me and winter have been dating for a 11 months now but she doesn't know that we're vampire hunters" Byeongkwan replied and finally Junhee cut the tape.

"Wait if she lives in this city she should know that we are hunters right?" Sehyoon asked, sighing Byeongkwan answered.

"She moved here a year ago" Byeongkwan answered standing up, with that the hunters' left the room only to see Winter standing there holding a piece of paper that Athena left laying out speed walking over Athena snatched it from Winters hands, Winter apologised then left with Byeongkwan running after her. The siblings' went on to do something to do with hunting vampires?