NINETEEN

Once Sehyoon, Byeongkwan, Junhee, Yuchan and Donghun woke up they tried to move but they were tied to chairs, double blindfolded and slowly freaking out. 

"Everyone ok?" Donghun asked and waited for a response but then they all heard Athena screaming. "Athena?" With that they heard footsteps coming closer. Soon they heard a female voice spoke.

"Well well well the hunters' are the pray and the pray are the hunters' huh?" Of course Byeongkwan knew the owner of that voice. Winter. Knowing it's her he spoke

"Winter why?" Was all Byeongkwan asked then Winter slapped him then rubbed the exact' cheek she slapped.

"Sorry Byeongkwan but we just want Namjoon, Jin, Yoongi, and Hoseok back" she said with a 'sorry' tone "Just know I do still love you and I want to give up what I am doing but no one will allow me to change" Suddenly she hugged him even through he can't hug her back soon she began sobbing, feeling sorry for her Byeongkwan began whispering sweet things into her ear. "I am so sorry. I know you can't forgive" soon Sehyoon, Junhee, Yuchan and Donghun felt sad for her and of course forgave her.

"We'll forgive even more if you untie us and help us in saving Athena" Yuchan said and soon they were all untied and the bandanas were reminded form their eyes and Byeongkwan immediately hugged Winter and she hugged back.

"It's ok Winter" Byeongkwan whispered in her ear "We all make mistakes, sure some are unforgivable but there is always a way to change yours" they talked about a plan and they soon set off to put the plan into action.