Chapter 20

I was dressed in black high waisted jeans and black crop top, nothing fancy since we're not going out. We arrived at PTV's bus, already hearing music.

There were also some camping chairs and a table infront of the bus.

We walked inside and were greeted by Mike, Jaime, Vic and Tony. They handed us a beer.

Rian glared at me. "Rian", I said in a warning tone. I love him but he can be so annoying. I'm 17 not 13, it's not like i've never drank before. Okay he would get mad if he knew how many times I got drunk before but well, I'll keep it as a secret.

He sighed. "Okay", was all he said.

We all held our drinks up. "Cheers" we yelled and drank.

Mike looked at his phone, checking the time. "The others should arrive any second", he said and we all nodded. "Well, turn the music up and let's get wasted", Jack said loudly and we did what he said.

Let's party.

- 2 hours later -

I kinda managed to avoid Rian so he can't stop me from drinking. Here were more people than I expected to come so it's not that hard.

Kellen from Memphis May Fire told me a random story as he stopped and looked behind me. I turned around and saw Jack which was holding his finger up to his mouth to Kellin so I wouldn't notice him. Too late. Jack stopped and smiled when he noticed me looking at him. He looked slightly drunk. Not as much as I was though. I raised my eyebrows at him.

"Rian is looking for you", he said and poked my nose with his finger. I rolled my eyes and sighed. "That's why you're here?", I asked him, taking a sip from my beer. "No, of course not", he grinned. He took my beer away from me and handed me his cup. "Here, drink this, it's way better".

I smelled strong alcohol but I didn't mind and just poured everything down. He mixed us another cup and we drank it.

"You're looking good", he spoke up. I smiled and looked down at him. He was wearing black skinny jeans and a grey v tee, showing his chest tattoo.

Damn, he looked very attractive. "You don't look too bad yourself", I winked at him. Oh the magic power of alcohol.

I started to dance, taking Jack's hand and spinning myself in a circle.

"Alcohol makes you to a different person", Jack said and laughed.

"A better one?", I asked, still moving. He shook his head. "Both are beyond wonderful", he said and I stopped dancing. Did he really think that? "That was cute", I said and blushed. Dammit.

Okay, enough with that cute and innocent stuff. I emptied my cup and I felt really dizzy. I was so drunk, I couldn't think straight. I just felt the need to be close to him so I went over to him and put my arms around his waist. He smirked down at me.

"Jacky? What about we go back to our bus?", I asked him. He nodded and took my hand.