Chapter 10

Jack and I were on our way to get the food and he hasn't said anything in the 3 minutes we were already walking.

"Um Jack?", I asked.

"Hmm?", he turned to me.

"What was that last nighy?", I decided to ask him. He raised his eyebrow.

"You know, the friendship ending thingy", I said awkwardly. His mouth shaped an 'o' and he looked back down.

"Yeah last night um, you know, I was drunk and didn't even know what I was saying", he laughed nervously.

"Oh yeah?".

"Yes", he answered. Well he actually didn't seem that drunk that he wasn't knowing what he was talking about but okay.

I didn't even know what I was excepting to hear and why it was bothering me so much what he said last night.

And that weird feeling in my stomach and me blushing around Jack, it was also bothering me because it was something new.

I think I should just shake it off.

I said nothing and we kept on walking until we reached the food place.

We ordered enough for everyone and went back to the bus, not talking much, only a bit here and there.

"Food's here", Jack yelled as we put the bags on the counter in the kitchen area. The guys came running like they haven't eaten anything for days.

"I'll go, watch others perform, see you", I excused myself and went off the bus, to the stages.

I always go to a spot, a bit away from the big crowds and just watch the bands perform from there. I'm just backstage for All Time Low and some other bands.

I saw The Maine playing and stopped at a less crowded place.

"Hey there", someone said and I turned around to where the voice came from. A boy with dark blonde hair and bright blue eyes smiled at me. "Hi", I answered maybe a little bit too quiet.

"Good band, aren't they?", he said, looking over to the stage. "Yeah".

"My names Patty by the way", he held his hand out.
i hesitated at first but shook his hand.

"I'm Liz".

"Nice name, am I allowed to call you Lizzy? Because that sounds pretty cute", he chuckled.

"My friends actually call me Lizzy so that's fine with me", I told him and he smiled again.

"So Lizzy, are you alone here?", he asked me and I shook my head.

"Actually no, but I went off to see who's playing at the moment", I answered him. "And you?".

"I'm here with my band mates but they're all somewhere in the crowd", he shrugged. Band mates?

"You're in a band?", I asked curious.

"Yes we just started the band. I'm the lead singer", he said proudly.

"That's awesome man".

"Wanna walk around with me for a bit? So you don't have to be alone until you're friends are coming back, you seem really nice", Patty said and froze for a bit. Hanging out with a stranger? I only know his name, what if he's gonna kidnap me or something?

"Oh c'mon it'll be fun", he poked his elbow in my side playfully. Damn I need to stop being so suspicious.

I nodded. "Okay".

"Yay", he grinned and we started to walk around, away from the loud music.
We kept walking until we found a nice place to sit down.

We talked for a pretty long time. Patty is a really nice person. And he likes the same bands as me, he also showed me songs from his band and they're really good.
He looked at his phone and stood up.

"All Time Low are playing in a bit, I need to see them. They're my favorite band", he held his hands out for me to help me get up.

"Oh really?", I smirked as I stood up with his help. "Yes", he smiled.

"Have you ever been sidestage?", I asked the boy, expecting a no which I got as an answer.

"What if you would be there when they're playing?".

"That would be fucking amazing but that won't happen", he shook his hand and we carried on walking back to the crowds.

"Well", I turned to him, "Maybe today's your lucky day", I grinned and he looked at me confused.

"What do you mean?", he raised his eyebrow.

"Let's say I kind of know them and I'm sure I can get you there", I told him and his eyes got bigger with every word I said which made me laugh.

"NO SHIT", he practically screamed right in my face.

"C'mon Patty, let's see what I can do", I said and we went to the main stage.

I proved to the security guys that I'm allowed to get backstage and managed to get Patty with me.

"Wait here for sec, I'll go and talk to the guys", I told him and he nodded hysterical.

I found the guys preparing themselves and walked up to them.

"Hey", I smiled at them and they smiled back at me. "Um guys? I brought a guy with me to watch you perform if that's okay with you?", I asked hopeful.

They all looked a bit shocked which caused me to laugh.

"He's a really nice guy and we hung out before he even knew that I know you guys", i told them. "So?".

"Yeah sure, no problem, I guess", Alex said and they all nodded except Jack.

"Can I bring him so you can say hi to him?", I asked with puppy eyes and again they nodded.

I ran back to a nervous Patty who was still standing there where I left him only a minute ago.

"Say hi before they go on stage", I nudged him with my arm and we walked up to the guys. Patty was playing with the hem of his Shirt.

"So, this is Patty, Patty, All Time Low", I introduced them to each other and they all high-fived him. When Patty's hand went over to Jack, it took him a few seconds to raise his hand but he gave Patty a high 5.

"All Time Low you are up in 2", a man called out and they made their way over to the stage.

"Good luck", Patty called after them.

            ~  ~  ~  ~  ~  ~  ~  ~

Patty sang along to every song during their set and I have to admit that his voice is amazing.

Jack kept looking over at us every now and then but Patty didn't notice because he was too amazed by everything.

He had the chance to talk to the guys after and thanked them for helping him and stuff. That was kind of cute.

"Thank you so fucking much Lizzy and I don't know what else to say, really, thank you so much. I owe you something, seriously", Patty hugged ne thight and I was about to shove him away but he untangled himself from me just in time.

"It's fine", I said and catched my breath.

"Wanna hang out for the rest of the day? You could meet my band mates", he offered and I nodded.