Chapter 35

We were back from Warped. I'm actually really glad to be back home and have a real bedroom and bathroom even though it was much fun.

Jack asked me to stay at his tonight so that's what I did. We arrived pretty late at his so we didn't really do anything other than just watch tv and cuddle.

It was such a good feeling to be in his arms, I never knew that I wanted this that much. I am so glad that we finally managed to tell each other how we feel.

Yet I couldn't complety relax because I was thinking about yesterday. I don't think it was a good idea to tell Jack about Eric. I felt so ashamed and I was scared that Jack thought I was disgusting for letting that happen even though he said it wasn't my fault.

I really wanted him but he probably gonna reject me again and I don't want that.

His laugh shook me out of my thoughts. I felt tingles in my stomach, the sound of his laugh never fails to make me smile.

I looked up at him and brushed a kiss onto his neck out of nowhere. His skin felt warm against my lips so I kissed him again, a littler harder this time. He closed his eyes and I felt his breath becoming a little uneven.

I kissed up to his jaw, then up to the corner of his mouth. He opened his eyes again and smirked at me. He cupped my face with his hand and kissed me hungrily, I didn't hesitate to kiss him back. It got heated fast so I moved to sit on his lap, straddling him.

I put my arm around his neck and was tugging slightly at his hair with my other hand. One of his hands was squeezing my butt, the other one was on my back, keeping me close. It was like we couldn't get close enough to each other. I moved my hips back and forth, grinding down on him and which caused him to let out sounds of pleasure.

He lifted me up a little to lay me down on the sofa, never leaving my lips. He pressed his crotch into mine and I felt his hard on. I moaned in his mouth and wrapped my legs around his waist. I needed him right now.

I lifted his shirt up and he stopped kissing me and looked at me. I lifted his shirt over his head, looking him in the eyes while doing so. He didn't say anything so I pushed him on his back and crawled back onto him. I sucked on his neck, earing moans from him. I then kissed his collarbone and trailed kisses all the way down to his stomach, stopping right above the band of his boxers. I palmed him through his trousers and thought that he couldn't get any harder.

"Liz", he said, out of breath. I looked up at him, still touching him.

"What are you doing?", he asked and I chuckled. "What does it look like?".

He sighed. "I think we should stop", he said. Okay I really shouldn't have told him. I rolled my eyes.

"I don't think so", I said and pulled his boxers down. I took his dick in my hand and started to stroke it. He moaned slightly and I smirked.

"Sill want me to stop?", I asked and looked him in the eyes. I started to move my hand up and down and he whispered a fuck.

"Liz", he said and I hummed in response. "You sure you want this? I mean, fuck, I, I mean we can wait if you, oh, if you want".

Is he really saying we can wait when he can't even properly talk because of his moans? Oh jack.

I brought my face to his I looked him in the eyes. "I want you. Now", I said and kissed him hungrily.

I think he finally got it because he took my shirt off. He lied me down and looked at me while pulling my pants down, making sure I was okay with it. I just smiled at him.

He took me in his arms and carried me into his bedroom, kissing me all the way to his bed. He put me down and hovered above me.

He attacked my neck with his lips while one of his hands was rubbing me through my underwear.

"Are you really sure?", he asked me again and I groaned. "Yes Jack, I am", I said and played with the hair in the back of his neck.

He brought his hand to my back and opened my bra. I took it off and threw to the ground. I felt a little bit uncomfortable because my boobs were always a thing I was insecure about.

"You're beautiful", Jack said and kissed my forehead. He seemed to notice.

He kissed my boobs and gently sucked on them. I closed my eyes and heavily breathed.

He kneeled in between my legs and looked me in the eyes. "Just tell me when you want me to stop, okay?", he said with a gentle smile and I felt so much love for him right now. I am so lucky to have him. "Okay", I nodded.

He took off the last piece of clothing on my body and threw it somewhere in the room. He took a condom out of the drawer next to his bed and kissed me again.

"I'm gonna show you that this can be a beautiful thing".

Later that night

He put his arm around me and I laid my head down on his chest. He kissed my head and stroke my arm.

"Well", he said, still out of breath. I chuckled a little and snuggled even more into him. "Well".

"You have no idea how long I waited for this to happen", Jack said and breathed out. I looked up at him and raised my eyebrow.

"Oh so you just wanted to fuck me?", I said with a serious expression. His eyes widened and he shook his head. "I, no I didn't mean it like that. I mean, no", he said and I started to laugh at him.

"I'm just kidding, chill", I said and pecked him on the cheek. He sighed in relief and laughed a little.

I sighed and traced my fingertips up and down his chest.

I had sex with someone again without freaking out. I think I'm finally over what happened in the past, thanks to Jack. I couldn't imagine a better person to have done this with. He did really show me that it can be a beautiful thing.

He yawned and closed his eyes. I felt tired too so I laid down on my side, my back facing Jack. He pressed his body into mine and put his arm around my waist.

"Good night, Liz", he said and kissed the back of my neck. "Night".