Chapter 34

Liz' P.O.V.

I poured down the burning liquor in my cup and sighed. I felt so stupid because of what happened earlier. How could I be so dumb and forget to lock the door? They would have never found out if I did.

I didn't want Jack to see me so weak, but no, I had to break down and sobb in his arms. Fucking stupid of me.

I refilled my cup with alcohol because so wanted to forget what happened. I was about to drink when someone wrapped his arms around my waist from behind.

"Slow down", Jack said into my ear and kissed it. I laughed a little and turned around.

"Says the one that is already slightly drunk even though the party started like 1 hour ago", I winked and sipped on my drink. He gave me a 'true that' look and laughed.

I'm glad he acts like nothing happened. That's one of the things I love about Jack. He always sees everything positive, whenever something happens he always tries to make the best out of it. He also always tries to cheer everyone up and to lighten up the mood. It's one of my favourite features about him.

"Hey what do you think it's gonna be like when we're back home? I mean like, we're not staying on a bus together anymore and it's gonna be weird not being with you like all the time", he said and and looked at his cup in his hand.

"I'm already looking forward to that", I said with a grin to let him know I was joking.
I didn't think about that yet. We're probably not gonna spend as much time together as we do on tour since he has his friends he hangs out with and I have mine. Plus he goes out a lot I don't since I'm still 17. But I mean, I'm sure we'll find our way, right?

He fake glared at me. "Mean", he said and pouted. I leaned in and pecked him on the lips. I saw Alan coming over to us and he smirked.

"There you go", he said and looked at Jack and me. At first I was a little confused but then I remembered the night at the club with him. Jack just smiled at Alan who left us again.

Jack and I went to other people and just enjoyed the last day of warped.

1 hour later

"These are so rad", I said amazed, well more like slurred, as I took a proper look at SWS Gabe's tattoos. I love tattoos so much, especially on guys, like they make them even more attractive.

"Thanks", he said and grinned at me. We talked a bit more about random stuff until I decided to look for Jack. I said bye to Gabe and went over to Jack when I found him.

"Hey there", I said and kissed him on the cheek. He smiled at me and wrapped his arms around my waist.

"I was looking for you", he said with a smirk and kissed me. I pulled away to talk.

"Oh yeah?", I asked. He leaned back down and kissed me again. He hummed in response and I smiled a little.

"What for?", I asked against kiss lips. He breathed a little laugh and pressed his body against mine.

"Well", he said and kissed me harder. I know where this was going so I pulled away again because there were a lot of people around us.
I looked around and took his hand, leading us behind the buses.

His pinned me up against a random bus and attached our lips again. I put my arms around his neck to keep him close. He bit down on my bottom lip so I opened my mouth. He put one of his legs between mine, moving it slightly up and down. I let out a moan and which caused him to grunt and squeeze my thigh.

Jack's P.O.V

Liz pulled away and we both were out of breath.

"Let's go back to the bus", she whispered into my ear and left a kiss behind it. I would really like to go with her but I couldn't. Not after what happened last time. She hasn't told me why she reacted that way nor if I did something wrong and I don't want to scare her again. This girl had a panic attack because of me and I don't wanna make her feel like this ever again.