Chapter 33

It's been about one hour since Rian stormed out of the bus after walking in on Jack and me. I have no clue why he is being so negative about this whole thing. I mean I know he's very protective about me and stuff like that but really? He should be happy for me or just leave it alone.

I heard the bus door open so I got up from my spot in the backlounge and went to the other end of the bus where Rian was coming in. He looked at me and sighed. "Sorry".
I didn't say anything and sat down. He came over to me and sat down next to me on the couch.

"I didn't mean to yell at you like that. You know that I can get a little over protective when it comes to you", he said and breathed a laugh. Oh yeah I know. I nodded in agreement.

"Jack isn't really a boy a brother wants for his little sister. And after everything that happened with Eric, I just don't want you to get hurt again. I don't wanna see you this sad again", he admitted with a sad smile on his face. I couldn't be pissed at Rian any longer. I sometimes forget how thankful I am to have him as my brother.
I gave him a hug and sat cross-legged after we pulled away.

"I really like him", I admitted quitly and played with the hem of my shirt. Talking to my brother about that kind of stuff is kinda weird but hey.

"I know", he said and Iooked up at him. "You do?".

"I'm not stupid, Liz. I see the way your eyes light up when you look at him, same goes for Jack. I just hope for his own sake that he won't fuck this up. I'm happy as long you are happy though", Rian said and I smiled to myself. My heart always skips a beat when I see Jack but I never knew that others could tell.

"Thanks", was all I said and gave him a kiss on the cheek. The hiding is finally over even though it's been only about 2 1/2 weeks.
Rian got up looked over the the backlounge where the guys where at.

"I still gotta talk to Jack though", he said and called him over. Jack looked at me as if he was asking me what Rian said so I smiled and nodded, telling him it's alright. He looked relieved and gave Rian his attention.

"Don't go too hard on him", I said to Rian with a small laugh and went to the backlounge.

Jack's P.O.V

Rian patted the couch next to him, mentionen me to sit down. I followed his order and waited for him to start the conversation.

"I think you know that I'm not really happy about this but you two are right, it's Liz' decision. And if it's you that makes her happy then I can live with it", he started and I smiled at him. I thought he would react way worse about it but I'm happy he accepts it. "Thanks", I said and patted his shoulder. His face fell into a serious look again. Oh.

"But Jack, don't you dare to break her heart, she deserves to be happy. I hope you know that if you fuck this up, well, then I have to kill you", he said. I looked at him for a few seconds before noddong my head. He's dead serious about this.
I will ruin everything if I fuck this relationship up but Liz is worth it. She doesn't deserve to get her heart broken again, I'm not quite sure if I can give her what she deserves though.

"I'll treat her the best I can, I promise", I said and he noded. "You better do".
I laughed a little about the fact how over protective he is, but it was lovely to see how much he cares about her.

We both got up and went to the backlounge again. Liz looked up at me and I smiled. She smiled back damn, she's so beautiful. I'm a lucky man. It actually makes me sad how little she things of herself, I just don't get how she can't see how gorgeous she is. I hope she will realize it someday, maybe I can help her with that.

I sat down next to her and put my arm around her. "All good", I whispered in her ear and she snuggled herself into my side. I gave her a kiss on the head and rested my head on hers, listen to whatever the others were talking about.