Chapter 23

I ran outside the bus, not knowing where to go. I wanted to sit down somewhere and have some time to myself.
I looked down and tried my best to avoid the people that were walking around. I walked for about 10 minutes until I was at a spot where not that many tour busses were parking. And I didn't see people so I just sat down on the ground, more like broke down. I hugged my knees and cried.
I tried my best not to think about what happened 2 years ago. But I couldn't help myself right now. This was too much. I thought I was over it but I guess I'll never be.
The worst thing is that I don't know how to act around Jack. I don't even know if I can look him in the eyes. This was so embarrassing he probably thinks I'm just some pathetic, immature girl. How am I supposed to explain to him what just happened?
I just hope he will drop it.

Jack's P.O.V

What the fuck did just happen? I got up and called her name after her but she kept running. I picked up my shirt and ran outside the bus, trying to catch up with her but I couldn't see her.
I didn't feel drunk at all the second I saw Liz's fear filled eyes. She was shaking like crazy, was she having a panic attack again? She hasn't had one in a long time. But why? Did I scare her? Did I went too far? I thought she wanted it too.
But wait, were we really about to have sex? We were really wasted but that much? Fuck I need to know what's up with the two of us.

But for now, I need to find her. I can't let her walk around on her own when she is anxious like this. How am supposed to find her? Here are so many busses and people even though it had to be very late by now. I took my phone out and dialed her number, she didn't pick up. I was getting worried.
"Liz?", I called out, hoping she would answer. "Jack?", someone called my name but it wasn't Liz. It was Rian.
He came over to me, looking confused.

"Where were you? And where's Liz?", he asked, not looking drunk. I can't tell him what just happen now can I? He would kill me. "I uh, she is um", I stuttered, not knowing what to say.

"Jack? Where is Liz?", he asked again and I sighed. "I don't know, she ran off", I explained, rubbing the back of my neck. He raised his eyebrow, giving me a questioning look.

"I'll explain it later, come and help me find her", I said but he looked angry.
"You're not doing anything. I don't know what you've done but it there ust  a reason why she ran away from you", Rian snapped at me. I rolled my eyes, getting annoyed.

"Rian, save it for later. Let's just go", I said. He looked at me for a moment before he nodded. We started to walk around, not really knowing where to.

"How long is she gone now?", he asked. "For only about 15 minutes but still".

We were looking for her for about 30 minutes now. Rian kept asking me what happened but I didn't say anything.
Where could she be? I mean, it's not that this place here is that big. She has to be somewhere here.

"Maybe she went back to the bus?", I asked, hoping she would be there. He looked at me and shrugged. "She better be", he said and we made our way back to the bus just to find everyone in there exceptt Liz. The guys haven't seen her either.

Rian came to me with his phone and showed me the message he got.

From: Liz
Hey Ri, I'm staying the night in our friend's bus. I'll be back in the morning, I'm not getting drunk no worries. Good night :)

"Our friends?", I thought out loud. Probably PTV, that's the band she gets along with the best. Vic is like another big brother to her. Rian sighed.

"I'll let her. But we're gonna talk about this tomorrow, Barakat", he pointed at me and went to his bunk.

I couldn't really find peace though.