Chapter 24

Liz's P.O.V

"Bye guys, thanks for letting me stay the night", I said and made my way back to our bus. I stayed the night in PTV's bus because I was scared to see Jack but I couldn't avoid him for forever. I went in our bus and everyone was up already.
Alex sat in the front lounge, eating a sandwich but he put it down as he saw me.

"Where were you? ", he asked and raised his eyebrow. I shrugged and went to my bunk. "Always nice talking to you", he yelled after me with a small laugh. I chuckled and lied down and was about to close my eyes as someone opened my curtains. Rian.

"What the fuck was up with you last night?", he whisper yelled at me. I sighed. "What do you mean? I texted you, saying I'm staying in PTV's bus. What's the problem?", I asked calmly.

"Jack said you ran off and I'd like to know what happened. Why did you two leave us in the first place?", he asked, giving me a curious look.

"I didn't ran off. I told Jack were I was going, he probably forgot because he was too drunk", I said, hoping he would believe it and leave me alone.
"She's right. I drank too much, sorry", another voice said. Jack. Great.

He went over to Rian and I looked at him surprised. "You didn't seem drunk, at least not that much", Rian said but I think he was about to buy it.
"I'm a pro", Jack tried to lighten up the mood. Rian looked sternly at him.

"I don't think we'll come to a point. Let's just drop it. I won't forget about it though", he gave us a serious look and went off, leaving Jack and me alone. I looked down at my lap.

"So um, you okay?", he asked and I saw him rubbing the back of his neck from the corner of my eye. I just nodded and got up, making my way to the back lounge. Please don't follow me. Please don't follo-

"-Wait", he said, grabbing my arm and turned me around. Our eyes met and the memories from last came back into my mind. The way we kissed, the way he touched me. The way I enjoyed every single second of it. I felt my cheels heat up. Damn.

I looked at him, waiting for him to go on. "I- I just", he let out a long sigh.
"What was that last night?", he asked quietly. Did he mean our hot make out session or me getting all anxious? Probably both.

"Nothing", I said without any emotion in my voice and left him standing there.