Chapter 32

"Stop, that's too risky", I said to Jack, laughing a little. He didn't listen to me and buried his face in my neck, kissing it again. We were alone at the bus, the others left to get food but they could come back every minute.
He sucked on my sweet spot and I closed my eyes. Fuck it.
I put my hand underhis chin, bringing his face to mine. He slammed his lips to mine and put his hand on my cheek, keeping ne close. He bit on my lip but I decided to tease him a little so I didn't open my mouth. He let out an desperate sound which caused me to smile a little into the kiss. I gasped as he squeezed my boob and he took this as a chance to slip his tongue in. Cheeky bastard. I felt him smirking so I hit him playfully, not leaving his lips though.

I pushed him down so he was lying on his back the couch, and straddled him. He let out a little groan and I leaned down, bringing my lips back to his. This was getting really heated, like it did many times before but we never went any further.

"What the actual fuck", I jumped a little from the sound of a voice that wasn't Jack's. My lips left his and I looked up just to find all the guys eyes on us. I didn't hear them walking in. Fuck.
I stood up from Jack's lap and went with my hands through my hair, trying to make them look not so messy. Jack stood up too and stretched his neck.

Rian went over to Jack, pushing him. "Hands off my sister".
I went between them, trying to hold my brother back. "Stop", I said to Rian.

"I think we should wait outside", Alex said and the guys agreed.

"Are you two kidding me? What the fuck was that?", he yelled at us after the others left the bus.
Why why why. Of course they had to find out about us like this.

I looked at Jack, asking for help because I didn't know what to say.
"We, uh we just.. Hey we didn't want you guys to find out this way but well..", he tried to explain but looked at me because he also didn't really know what else to say.

"Find out what? That you two have a thing going on? Are you two together or what? I told you guys that my sister is taboo for you all. What didn't you understand about that, huh Jack?", Rian asked angry. How are we supposed to explain the we're not a couple?

I sighed. "We aren't together", I confirmed, looking down at my feet.

"You're not? Are you just fucking my sister or what? This is getting better and better", Rian said to Jack, pacing up and down the front lounge. Is he being serious?

"Rian", I warned him. He's my brother, this is none of his business. I knew this was too risky. I just wanna disappear.

"This is not what you think, Rian. I like her, I really do", Jack said to Rian but looked me in the eyes. My stomach made a little flip at his words. I'm starting to believe that he really does. Why should he lie to Rian and cause drama? Wouldn't make sense. I smiled at him and waiting for Rian to say something.

"But I thought you aren't together?", Rian asked now more calm but he still looked very pissed off.

"Not yet but", Jack took a deep breath and turned to me. "I actually wanted to ask you this in a more romantic moment but fuck it.. Do you wanna make this official? Like, will you, you know, be like, my girlfriend?", Jack asked me, laughing nervously.

I felt my heart beating in my ears. He wants us to be a couple? Like for real? One part of me was really happy and wanted to hug him tight and say yes.
But then there was this other part of me that just wanted to run away. Run away from my feelings, from Jack. The part that didn't want to get hurt. Not again. I won't survive another heartbreak.
I felt myself tense up, I need to get my shit together. I need to hear to my heart for once. And my heart wants Jack.

"Yes", I said firmly. Jack's smile widened and so did mine. He put his arms around me and hugged me tight.
He gave me a loving kiss after we pulled away and I felt thousand of butterflies in my stomach.

"Wait, no no no", Rian said and snapped us out of our scene. I rolled my eyes. "What?".

"You two won't date. I'm not letting you", he said and pulled me by my arm away from Jack. I brushed his hands off me and laughed. Not because I thought this whole situation was funny in a good way, no. I laughed because Rian really thinks that he can make decisions for me.

"I'm 17, I can decide who I want to be with and who not. That's none of your business", I said to him, getting mad.

"You say it. You're 17 and he is 23. He's too old for you. And you're my little sister so that is my business, Liz", he said, soundig like my parents when they hold a preach about the things I did wrong. Fucking annoying.

"It's only six years and I'm soon 18. Plus YOU say it, you're my brother and not mom or dad so you can't forbid me anything", I argued back. Strike.

"But why him? He's like another brother for you. It's Jack. The Jack that makes dick jokes, the one that only talks about sex and boobs, damn this guy lives for one-night stands. Liz, he's not made for relationships. Don't you see that I just want to protect you?", Rian said. That made me thoughtful. Especially the part about the one-night stands. Everyone knows that Jack has a thing for blondes with big tits and that he is more a man for one night. I have neither. Is he really able to have a relationship?

"Hey I'm still here. And people can change. I'm being serious about this. She's old enough to make her own decisions and she made the decision to be with me. Live with it. If you'll feel better after punching me, go on, do it, but please give Liz and me a chance", Jack spoke up, putting his hand and Rian's shoulder. Rian didn't look at him though.

"I need air", he said and left Jack standing there. I wanted to go after him but Jack stopped me.
"Give him some time. I'm sure he'll think about it and gives us a go. And if not, well I don't care", he said with a smile and gave me a kiss on the forehead.

"What a nice way of finding out that your sister is dating your bestfriend", I said and Jack laughed. "Stop laughing. It was your fault", I said with a serious face.

He looked fake surprised. "How is this my fault? You were on top of me", he said with a smirk. I hit him. "Just because you started. I told you it's too risky".

"You could have stopped me but you didn't. And why? Because you can't resist me", he said in a teasing tone, coming closer to me.

"Oh I can", I said and pushed him playfully away. Before he could say anything the other guys entered the bus and stood infront of us.
"So it's true? You two are dating?", Brian asked, rasing his eyebrow at us. Jack put his arm around me and nodded. Everyone looked at each other and then back at us. And then they, they cheered? What the hell.

"Huh?", I asked confused after they were done. I looked at Jack but he also looked like he had no idea what they were going on about.

"It was so damn obvious that you two had a thing going on from the first day of Warped. Hell no, even longer. The way you two look at each other told us all", Matt said and I was a little shocked. They noticed my feeling for Jack before I did? But it kinda made me happy that they could tell by just looking at us. I looked at Jack and he was also smiling. He leaned down and gave me a kiss on the lips.

"This might be all cute and stuff but no fucking on the bus", Alex said with a serious face. "Can't promise anything", I said and went to the backlounge, smiling to myself.

I was just hoping that Rian will calm down and will realize that he can't determine about me.