Chapter 30

I woke up the next morning, feeling a arm wrapped around me. I opened my eyes and turned around, just to see that Jack was still asleep. His hair was messy, he looked adorable.
So last night did really happen, it wasn't just a dream. I smiled to myself and looked for my phone to check the time but I didn't find it, it was probably in my bunk.
I popped my head through the curtain to see if someone was standing outside the bunks; no.
So I got up, trying my best not to wake Jack up, and walked to the bathroom.

I cleaned myself up, put on some make up and changed into leggings and a crop top. When I was done, I walked to the front lounge, getting my phone on the way.
I jumped a little as I saw Zack sitting there since I didn't expect anyone to be up yet. He looked up from his phone and laughed at me.

"Fuck you", I said under my breath and went to the fridge to get water.

"Good morning to you too", he said and I chuckled. I sat down next to him and drank some of the water while checking my phone to see what I have missed. Nothing important so I locked my phone and put it on the table.

I still can't believe what happened last night. I mean, what does Jack see in me? I'm nothing special, how could someone as amazing as him like me? I don't get it. The more I was thinking about it the less I believed that he really meant it.

"So how did you sleep last night?", Zack interrupted my thoughts. I looked up at him and saw that he had a little smirk on his face.

"Good?", I said but it sounded like a question because I was a bit confused because of the look on his face.
I slept amazing to be honest. I haven't had such a good night in a really long time. I fell asleep immediately and didn't wake up once. All thanks to Jack.

"Mhh", he said and looked back on his phone. I wanted to ask what he was going on about as Jack entered the fron lounge. He had a huge smile on his face as he looked at me and I smiled back. "Good morning you two".

He sat down next to me, not leaving any space between us. I wish I could kiss him but I can't while Zack in here.
Jack stroke his nose against my head, making sure that Zack doesn't see it, and smiled down at me.
"I'm going for a run", Zack spoke up and headed outside.

"Thank god", Jack said as the bus door closed and took my head in his hands. He leaned down and gave me a loving kiss. I chuckled as his lips left mine.

"Are you feeling good?", he asked me and put his arm around me.
"Yes", I answered. "And you?".

"I feel amazing", he said and gave me a kiss on my temple. I never thought that he could be so sweet. Sure, in my eyes everything he does is cute but he always acted like such a macho. Guess he has boyfriend potential. Wait, did I really just think that? I need to stop.

I felt a bit uncomfortable with him being so close to me so I got up, pretending to look for something. Why was I being like this again?

"What are you looking for?", I heard him say. What am I looking for? Food? No, I would have to eat it. My phone? Yes!

"I'm looking for my phone", I lied and heard him standing up. He stood behind me, holding my phone infront of me. "Thanks".

I wanted to turn around but he put his head on my shoulder and his arms around my waist. He started to kiss my neck. Fuck.

"Jack", I warned him. He knows that it drives me crazy. He hummed in respose but didn't stop.
I bit down on my lip, trying to keep the moans back that were trying to make their way out. I smirked as I got an idea.
I pressed my ass into his crotch and I felt him gasp at my action.

He turned me around and pressed me against the cupboards, crashing his lips on mine. He bit down on my lip, asking for entrance which i gladly gave him. I put my arms around his neck and he had one hand on my back and the other on my ass, which he was grabbing. He moaned and damn, it was hot. I felt his bulge and it turned me on even more. My hands went to his hair, pulling it slightly.

A loud yawn made it's way through the bus and Jack and I pulled away from each other as fast as we could.
I fixed my hair and Jack tried to hide his bulge with his hands just in time.
Alex entered the bus and stopped walking as he saw us.
"Uh, hi?", he said with his eyebrow raised.

"Hey", I said and sat back down, looking on my phone. Jack went to the cupboard and made himself breakfast, same as Alex.

"You hungry?", Jack asked me and I shook my head without looking at him. He put down his cereals and came over to me. "You don't have to be hungry to eat, Breakfast is the best time of the day", he said and laughed.

I hate having this conversation with people.
"I never eat breakfast, Jack", I said.
I always say that I feel sick when I eat in the morning when in reality I just skip it. No breakfast, no extra calories.
He sighed and got up and started eating. When I saw him and Alex eating I actually felt a little hungry so I just drank the rest of the water and got up.
I went to the backlounge, passing Rian and Vinny on my way.

"Did someone have a nice dream?", Alex said and everyone laughed.

"Shut up", I heard Jack say. They probably think it's a morning wood, good. I laughed to myself and turned on the TV and started to watch whatever was on while scrolling through twitter.