Winning the Passes!!!

Morning came by like any other day here on the home world of Zon. Life seemed pretty peaceful while Humans and Anthros are coexisting together. Of course not everyone agrees with it. This lead to a war that lasted for a while until the Empress declared the war over and peace was restored. While there are still some who are still against the idea, the peace between species are still going strong.

The proof of it was with a group of youngsters who are enjoying a nice Saturday morning where they, like many young people, would be lazy for the morning and watch cartoon or play games. The friends are all together: Neo Phoenix, the young Phoenix Knight. Stanton Keene, The GamerKnight. Krystal, the Cerinian Fox. Renamon, the gender Digimon. Dell, the bright Engineer. Flynn the tough one. Yennsee the brave fox. Alilkira the Dragon. Nichole the tomeboy. Loona the hellhound. Alaria the Cerinian wolf. And their newest member, Max.

Max was a new member among friends. He once had a mother long ago before she passed away from an illness, leaving him alone and orphaned. The friends took pity and allowed him to join the group. And soon after, helped him find an adopted family. Max had a sisterly bond with Renamon since he loved Digimon. The two shared a great sibling like bond since then and that hasn't changed. But today was his lucky day.

On a bright Saturday morning, Max was eating cereal while scrolling channel after channel on the TV. He should have found anything worth watching. But was actually bored. He had seen so many shows and didn't want to rewatch the same episode. He wanted something new. That's when he stopped at a certain commercial.

The commercial was filled with glammer and style. It almost looked like a mall but more exciting, like it was from the 80's. Then, it showed 4 animatronics: Freddy Fazbear. Glamrock Chica, Roxanne Wolf, and Montgomery Gator. They were performing like a rock and roll band while people in the background were cheering on. Then a narrator spoke in the commercial.

"Hello kids! Do you want to go to a mall that is centered around kids as well as for adults alike? Do you also like Pizza and games and attractions? Fazbear Entertainment is proud to announce the Freddy Fazbear's Mega Pizzaplex! Not only is it a pizzeria, but also a mall with our cutting-edge technology, a theater, daycare, wide variety of food to choose from, lots of fun for all ages! You will also be able to meet our new Superstars, the Glamrock Animatronics!"

Max looked in awe over the commercial. He had never been in any Pizzeria before his mother died, and he always wondered if there is any that is lots of fun. Now there is. While he is glued to the screen, Renamon and Krystal arrived from their bedroom. Renamon spoke to Max. "Hey little brother. Can me and Krystal get a turn on the TV? Our show is coming up in a few minutes."

"Oh ok. After this commercial." Max said.

Krystal looked at what he was looking at and was surprised to see that Fazebear Entertainment is still going. But more over, how it has changed from a small business to a large mall like area. "Freddy's Mega Pizzaplex?"

"Yea! And it looks awesome! Can we go there? Please?" Max pleaded.

"We would love to, but the place is expensive. And with all of us together, it will be impossible." Renamon explained.

Just when Max was about to leave in sadness, the commercial continued and they can hear it was Freddy. "Hey kids. Do you like Pizza? Fun? And many many other fun activities but can't afford it? well now is your chance. Call us now using the phone number below and the 50th caller will receive a free pass to the Mega Pizzaplex along with 11 of your friends. Call now."

In an instant, Max darted away like a jet plane, leaving the girls stunned.

In the kitchen, Neo, Stan, Flynn, and Dell were enjoying their own breakfast involving eggs, bacon, and toast. Neo then asked Stan. "Hey. Can you pass the honey?"