Kidnapped

"Renamon!" Krystal said as she hugged her sister tightly. "I knew we'd find you! I missed you! We all missed you!"

"I missed you too Sis." Renamon hugged back.

Everyone was thrilled to have their Digimon friend back, even Flynn. When Dell tried to say something, Renamon just kissed his cheek, causing the smart one to hold his hat and blush. Now there were only two more to find: Alilkira and Nichole.

As they were close to the elevator, Max decided to give The Animatronics and Stan and Loona the good news. As he pressed the button and waited, Freddy spoke. "Max. Did you find her?"

"We did!" Max said.

"And I can sense Nichole and Alilkira. They're near the Roxy Raceway. We're heading back to you guys." Krystal added.

"That's wonderful! I'm sure Roxy will help you out since she is an expert there." Freddy said.

"How is Stan and Loona?" Neo asked.

"Stan is resting well with Loona. The Ankle is still the same unfortunately. But don't worry. Once we...wait...what is that?...no...no it...no NOOOOOO!" Freddy shouted before the watch went to static. Everyone was alarmed by this.

"Freddy? Freddy?!" Max asked frantically.

"What's going on?!" Flynn asked.

Krystal then gasped. "HE HAS HIM! HE HAS STAN!"

"Wait. You mean?" Neo asked. But before she can answer him, they started hearing laughter from the Fazwatch. They knew who it was.

"Did you really think it would be that easy?" The voice asked.

"William Afton!" Neo said with rage.

William laughed before continuing. "I see my legend still exists to this day."

"Legend?! You kill children for sadistic reasons! There is nothing Legendary about it! It's murder!" Yennsee stated.

"And do you think this will change me? HA!"

They then hear Stan screaming for help while something else can be heard: A monstrous sound that is both biological and metallic. And it can be heard tossing something aside while Roxy was shouting. "LEAVE HIM ALONE!" But that fell into deaf ears for the foe as Roxy was screaming before a loud crash was heard from the watch. Then Vanny started chuckling.

"You monster! Let go of Stan!" Neo screamed.

"Never. Stan is the final piece I need to be immortal. As for your robot rejects, I'll make sure they stay out of the way. I have waited long enough, and Now, my time is now. I will be immortal. I will continue my work. I will kill more and more! My legend will be eternal!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!" Static then took over after William's speech.

"NO!" Neo shouted as he rushed to the elevator. "GUYS! COME ON!"

The other followed with Renamon carrying Max to help him rest for a bit. They reached to the elevator where Neo pushed the so many times so fast in a desperate attempt to stop William. As the elevator was finally moving, the Fazwatch started beeping. Max quickly answered it.

"Freddy?!"

"Kids...I'm...sorry...I'm so sorry. He has him." Freddy said weakly.

"What happened?" Neo asked.

"He...he revived him...but he made him a monster."

"Who?!"

Before they can get the answer, the lights went out. The elevator stopped moving since it was connected to the entire power grid. They knew it was the time of the hour where the Moon Aninatronic would come and find them. Everyone started to get scared. But Neo was panicked out of not getting there in time.