Atrium

Stan was placed on a flatbed so that he can try to at least get some energy while the others locked the door completely. They hear banging from the other side as well as growls and yells. Freddy can identify that voice as Monty. He knew Monty had a violent temper, but this was entirely on a whole new level. Although the door cannot be opened, that didn't stop Monty from doing so.

"Freddy!" Max said.

Freddy looked over to see that Stan was shaking a little bit. He knew that he needed his medicine, and fast. "Stan. What medication did you take?"

Using what strength he had while trying to fight off the incoming seizure, Stan responded. "P...Proxmedis....20 mg..."

Freddy looked over at the medicine cabinet and scanned for the right medicine. After a quick scan, he spotted Proxmedis and took the large bottle containing 200 of the 20 MG pills. He grabbed a cup and filled it with water and gave it as well as the medicine to Stan. He took it without question. Now they had to wait until it started to calm him down. After a minute, Stan was finally stable.

"Thank..you." Stan whispered.

"You gonna be ok?" Neo asked.

"I need to rest...so tired." Stan answered.

Max then turned to Neo. "Neo. Where are the others?"

"I got separated from Flynn and Renamon in the Main Atrium. We found so many of those Endos and they were after us. I got to this area when the lights were out and...here I am." Neo explained.

"So...Renamon is not with you?"

"Sorry. It was so chaotic that we got separated. Not by choice." Neo said.

Max looked down. He and Renamon had a sibling relationship and he misses her. Neo felt bad. After all, he was suppose to be the one in charge of watching over all of them and keep them safe. He failed. Unable to accept it, he had to find the rest and get out of this place. And he bets that his guardians are worried sick. But as he looked over at Freddy helping Stan back up, he asked Max.

"He's friendly?"

"He is. And Freddy's going to help us." Max responded.

Freddy looked at Neo. "You are Neo? Good. I sure hope we can find your other friends."

"Assuming I can endure the night. I honestly don't know if I'm going to survive." Stan added as he felt his arms. The same arm Bonnie grabbed years ago. "I nearly lost control. And even now, it hurts a bit to breath and move around."

"Perhaps some rest will do you good. And I think I know how." Freddy then opened his chest compartment. "You can rest while you in my stomach hatch."

"Is that even safe?" Neo asked in concern.

"It is. I did it myself. And he can get a turn." Max said.

Stan remained silent. Even though he doesn't want to be near or inside an Animatronic, Freddy seemed to be the only reasonable one here. Or perhaps in this case, non-violent. With Neo's help, Stan crawled inside the hatch and got comfortable when it closes. He closes his eyes and rest while the others decided to walk.

"Is it safe?" Neo asked.

Max used his Fazwatch to see the camera aiming at the door where they're at and around the daycare. So far, no one is near. "It's clear."

"Boys. I don't mean to put so much stress, but we need to hurry." Freddy urges them.

"Why?" Max asked.

"It's almost the end of an hour." Freddy explained. "Every hour, the power will be down and into the recharge stations. When that happens...he will show up."