Parts and Service

Freddy was in some sort of chair with his head detached but still close to his body

Freddy was in some sort of chair with his head detached but still close to his body. Looking around he can see he was inside some kind of glass cylinder with wires and arms. He knew where he was: Parts and Service. He'd been here hundreds of times since the Pizzaplex opened up. It was a place where Animatronics like himself can go and get repaired. He looked over to see Officer Vanessa outside of the cylinder, looking agitated with him.

"Officer Vanessa. What are you doing here?" he asked.

"It's about those kids." She answered. "You're helping them. Aren't you?"

"Help them? I...I don't know where they are?"

"Well I found two of them. I found them earlier and locked them up in Lost and Found."

"Well that's great news! They can return to their parents!" Freddy said cheerfully.

"Well they can't. As it turns out, there is no record of them."

Freddy looked confused. "That...That can't be right. Surely they came here by a grown-up."

"Well they're not on the list. They are Neo and Flynn that are trapped and the rest are somewhere. You know how I know that? His Fazwatch kept repeating it. In your voice... "Max? Friends? Are you there?" It was you."

"Vanessa, all the Fazwatches sound like me. It is the default voice option." Freddy tried to assure her while trying to defend the kid's location. Something was differently off about her. Never had he seen Vanessa like this at all. The way she looked and talked. It's as if she's a completely different person.

Vanessa sighed impatiently. "If you're part of this, you're scrap. Monty will run the shows, until Parts and Service can slap your casing on a new Endo. Hang out here for a while. I gotta find the rest of those kids." She turned and left.

"Vanessa, do not leave me like this!" Freddy shouted. It was no use. It fell into deaf ears at this point, or so he thought.

On the other side of the door, The gang were listening to the whole thing and were shocked to hear what Vanessa had just said. They were not only shocked, but angry. Vanessa chasing them and preventing them from escaping is one thing. But lying that they are not on the records has gone too far.

"That bitch." Flynn muttered.

"This is so strange. Her thought patterns is scrambled." Krystal said.

"What do you mean?" Stan asked.

"Who cares? Freddy needs us!" Max stated before going through the door with the others following. As they entered, Freddy can see them and was thrilled.

"Max! Kids! I am so glad to see you all here and alive!"

"Freddy!" Max said as he got close to the door and tried to open it to no avail.

"Kids. Use the counsel to let me out."

"You mean this?" Neo asked while pointing at an old looking computer.