Office Timing

Neo looked around the El Chip Restaurant he walked into. Like any restaurant around the Mega Pizzaplex, it was relatively between small and large. Though the music kept playing in the background despite it being closing time. Ignoring all the staffbots cleaning the area, he pulled out his flashlight he received from when he first woke up and looked around the area to see if there is an exit anywhere.

 Ignoring all the staffbots cleaning the area, he pulled out his flashlight he received from when he first woke up and looked around the area to see if there is an exit anywhere

After passing by a staffbot, he did notice a large metal door on the side. When he stepped a little closer to it, it started to open up. Neo quickly moved aside out of fear that one of the Animatronics opened it. But as he did, it closed. He slowly got closer and it opened again.

"Huh. I guess it senses anyone." Neo stated as he walked forwards to see if it leads to the arcade. After going through another door, indeed there was an arcade.

 After going through another door, indeed there was an arcade

"Whoa. Stan would've loved this place."

Neo was absolutely amazed by how many arcade machines are there, as well as other forms of games. There was a driving game, fighting game, crane, basketball, ect. He was starting to feel somewhat joy inside when looking around. He was so mesmerized that one sentence was enough to snap him back to his senses. One from a certain Animatronic.

"Hey kids. Come on out. We're only here to help."

"Roxanne!" Neo whispered in fear.

He looked around to see if the Wolf Animatronic was near. To his relief, she wasn't. But everywhere he saw was staffbot after staffbot, cleaning and acting as night guards. It is amazing that there are hardly any humans around the area and that only robots are working. Just then, he can hear and feel something approaching. He hid in the shadows to hide from what appears to be Roxanne Wolf.

The Animatronic was sniffing and looking around to find him and his friends. Neo tried to control his breathing and to keep quiet until she walks away. As soon as she did, Neo stood out.

He was in deep trouble. Not from the whole nightmare here, but from the fact that his guardians are worried sick. He would've called them, but he lost his phone when he woke up. He didn't know if it was stolen or he dropped it. He felt like he could really use it as well as the Fazwatch. Without any form of communication or a map, he felt like a mouse trapped in a maze with no way out.