Red Light Green Light

It was dark and quiet. Almost too quiet for the gang. With Alaria on their side and with Stan stabilized for now, the group ventured onward not only to save Krystal, but to also retrieve a badge needed to save Freddy. The ominous feeling in a large dark area made them all uneasy. But they had to endure it. They have to continue onward.

"This is way too quiet." Flynn said.

"Yea. I don't like it." Neo agreed. He looked over to Max who seemed scared that he had to stay close to them. "Max. You have a flashlight?"

"Y..Yea." Max nodded. He brought out a flashlight from his pocket and turned it on. At the moment, the light was at the Endo startling the whole gang.

"Jesus!" Neo jumped.

"It's an Endo." Stan said.

Alaria spoke to them. "Guys. I think it's staring at us."

"Well it's not moving. I say it's rusted." Flynn kicked it before he and the rest turned around. But as they did, they quickly hear footsteps. Not theirs. A mechanical one. They turned around to see the same Endo they saw was still there but closer to them. This made them all uneasy.

"Did...did it move?" Stan asked.

"I think it did." Neo said. He wanted to try something. Even thought it is risky, he had to confirm it. Turning around and back, the Endo indeed moved closer. "This has got to be some sort of sick game of red light green light."

"So it moves when it's not being looked at?" Max asked.

"That's most likely the case. Ok. Let's try a circle formation. It can't move unless all of us are looking away. One of us is enough to keep it still." Neo instructed.

Following his directions, They made a circle. Flynn and Stan were the last two to look at it. It worked. As they moved away, the Endo remained still at the exact position. The only time where they cannot help it is when they reach towards a corner. But they had it under control for the moment.

While moving, Flynn was at the corner and Stan was the only one looking at it while moving along. However, he hit a small bump and nearly tripped. He blinked at the moment and looked back after regaining his balance. The Endo was gone. Stan started to get real worry. His heart was beating on his sore chest already over this and he tried to calm down without having another meltdown.

"Stan!" Alaria shouted.

Stan hurried back to the others and stayed with Flynn in the same cycle. "Sorry. I lost the Endo."

"Stay close. We'll keep it from getting closer." Neo said.

"But where do we go now? We're at a dead end." Flynn asked.

Looking around for a possible path, Neo spotted an open vent on the side. "That way."

"Are you crazy? All five of us at once?" Flynn asked.

"Quit being such a baby. We need to move or we're caught." Stan said before he started crawling in first. Alaria was next, followed Max and Flynn. Neo volunteer to go last while looking backwards to make sure the Endo was not chasing them.

It was cramped going trough the air vent. They had to move slowly while trying not to bet injured by friction or getting hit by any sharp object that may be loose. And even complaining was not doing them any favor. Neo Was not having any luck either. Going backwards like this was not easy nor fun at all.

"I wonder how long this is. It's so cramped." Neo said.

"You tell me." Flynn said.

"Ah...ah....." Max stopped himself from sneezing.