DJ Chase

They soon made it back to the others after explaining the whole ordeal. There were two happy reunions: The first was Bonnie, Chica, Roxy, and Freddy. They were so happy to have the entire team back together. Although they wished for Foxy to come back, Roxy was sure that Foxy was smiling from heaven. The other was Stan and Loona. The silver wolf dashed towards him and hugged him with a wild happy tail that one would think that an air fan is on.

"I knew you'd stay alive you dork!" Loona smiled.

"I'm so happy to see you too. I-OW!" Stan nearly jumped from the pain of his ankle.

"Stan?"

"I'm ok."

"No you are not." Roxy butted in. "Your ankle is broken."

"Broken?! How?" Loona asked.

"It's a long story." Alaria answered as she takes a good look at it. She sighed. "It's starting to get worse. And I think it's also because it's not a proper casting. Sorry Stan. But that's all I can do."

"You did the best you could." Neo said.

"We only have an hour and a half." Max said as he looked at the Fazwatch. "I wonder why the moon Animatronic hasn't appeared yet."

"Not sure. But as long as he's not here, who cares?" Flynn asked.

"Krystal. Can you find the other three?" Dell asked.

Krystal sat down into a meditative state so that she can focus properly and find the others. After a deep breath, she got back up. "I got Renamon. She's in some sort of dance floor with a bunch of arcade boxes."

"The arcade?" Stan asked.

The Animatronics knew what she meant. Freddy explained. "The west arcade dance floor. The Faczcade."

"It's on the top floor of the Atrium. Unfortunately, we can't join you." Bonnie added.

"Why not?" Yennsee asked.

"After tonight's stage incident, we're not allowed to perform. When we step onto the West Arcade dance floor, we cannot stop ourselves. It is a programming bug" Chica explained.

"So unfortunately, you kids are on your own." Roxy said.

"That's ok. It's 9 of us against whoever is in there." Neo said. He turned to Stan and Loona. "But for now, it's 7 of us. Loona. Stay with Stan."

"I can still fight." Stan protested.

"Are you stupid? You're ankle is broken and you can't even stand up. Not to mention you look exhausted." Flynn said.

"I'm gonna have to agree with Flynn on this. You are in no condition." Yennsee stated.

"Besides, You got the Animatronics here to protect you. So if they can't come with us, they'll stay here and protect you." Dell added.

"Of course. It's the least we can do since you helped us a lot." Chica said.

Stan didn't want to admit it, but they were right. His ankle felt like a thousand needles poking around in the inside of his ankle. Plus, he was so tired that he can barely move around. Considering that it is late at night and they needed to sleep, it would make sense.

Just as Stan was about to speak, Neo placed a hand on his shoulder. "Stan. The last thing I want is losing my best friend. You have the confidence but you don't have the strength to go any further. Just stay with the others. We'll get out of here in no time. We'll find Renamon, Nichole and Alilkira and get out of here."

Stan looked at the situation once more before giving in. "Alright. I...I need some sleep."

"I'll make sure he's safe." Loona said while helping Stan get to the bench.