Raceway Battle

I DO NOT OWN THE IMAGES!

They were running with whatever energy they have left. Stan and Roxy were in trouble. William and Vanny, along with the now monstrous Monty, are hellbent on finding Stan for William to complete a ritual to make himself immortal. This does however bring up a question.

"Why does he need Stan? What does he have that William needs?" Loona asked as she stayed next to Neo ahead as they moved.

"I believe that William is interested in your friend because his Remnant is a lot stronger than the others." Freddy answered.

"We've heard that somewhere before. But what is Remnant?" Dell asked.

"Remnant is a soul force. It acts as a contained human soul in order to not only make inanimate objects sentient, but also make one immortal. In this case, if William collects enough, the Remnant can make him live forever. He tried this before during one of his experiments, before the spirits of the children drove him to death."

"So you're saying that Stan's Remnant is stronger than all he has collected?" Renamon asked.

"Yes. If there's one thing that William is most afraid of, it's death. That is why he is so obsessed in finding Stan. I believe his time is nearly over." Freddy said.

"Ok. But...how do you know all of this?" Flynn asked.

"It's...complicated."

"We can wait. Here we are." Neo announced to the others as they arrived at the Roxy Raceway.

" Neo announced to the others as they arrived at the Roxy Raceway

The area was almost the same before Loona and Stan passed out. But this time, there were oil tracks on the ground. It was not from the carts since they are in storage at the moment. So to them, it's either Monty or Roxy.

"We must be getting closer." Neo said.

"I've got a bad feeling about this." Flynn said.

"But what about Alilkira and Nichole? Where are they at?" Alaria asked.

"They are hiding somewhere in the office here. I can sense them. I just told them telepathically that we're here." Krystal said.

"But I don't want to do the office thing again." Max complained.

"We may not have a choice." Yennsee said.

"As for Stan and Roxy. I can't find them in a specific place. But William doesn't have him yet" Krystal added.

"Well. I don't want him dead! No matter how badly that metal monster wants him." Loona said.

"Well be careful. We need to make sure William doesn't know he's at. The sooner we find him and get out the better." Neo said. All of a sudden, they hear a crash. Everyone braced themselves for whatever is coming at them.

They stayed together as a group while they continue onward to the main race stadium. They made sure that all directions can be seen so that the element of surprise will not happen. Max stayed close to Renamon. Loona growled as she was ready. Neo managed to remove a piece of pipe from a gate wall to defend himself. They needed to hurry.