Alaria to the Rescue!

Running and running towards the third floor. The boys were trying to hurry. Not because of Freddy or the Animatronics alone, but the fact that the hour has nearly passed. And according to Freddy, when that happens, the Moon Animatronic will appear. That is the last thing they needed right now. Of course, another problem will arise.

Jumping from the 2nd floor and landing on hiss feet real hard, the Alligator Animatronic would appear in front of them the moment they were about to get to the stairs. "HEY! LITTLE GUYS! COME HERE!!!"

"CRAP! GUYS MOVE!!!" Neo shouted to the others.

They ran fast as their gator is perusing them relentlessly. They were able to jump over some barriers in order to avoid him and get to the second floor. But that didn't faze Monty. Not one bit. He breaks down many things to get to the boys in the most violent way possible. So much so that even Flynn didn't think he would do that if he wanted to.

"What the hell's his issue?!" Flynn asked.

"I don't know!" Max answered as he ran with the others so quickly.

They were able to get to the second floor and avoided Monty as he was trying to get up there with little to no luck. But the worst was yet to come as the feeling of headaches and static sounds were there. They looked to see the same rabbit figure waving at them and skipping towards them.

"Oh Hell! Come on guys! Move!" Neo said to the others. As tired as they were, they were given a boost of adrenaline thanks to their Fight and Flight response kicking in once more. Although for Stan, it was also a key to triggering his PTSD.

"Employees only...GET OVER HERE!!!" Shouted Chica as she spotted them in the distance on the second floor.

The feeling from the rabbit was getting worse. But they had to shake it off in order to get away from them without passing out. They tried to run pass around them as well as many staff bots coming after them. As they were about to get to the third floor, they heard a scream.

"AAH! NO! LET GO OF ME!!!!"

It was Max. Flynn was able to see that Chica grabbed Max by the leg and was pulling him in. Spotting a chair next to him, he picked it up and rushed towards the chicken robot and hits her head with it, freeing Max in the process. Chica got back up and was furious.

"You want a piece of me you oversized chicken!?!" Flynn taunted.

Chica charged at him at top speed. But Flynn was fast and was able to dodge her in time, causing her to stumble a bit. Chica was able to regain her balance and sees Neo and the others. She decided to chase after them since they were easy. Flynn tried to stop her but she was too fast. And just when she was about to capture one of them...

WHAM!

A figure appeared from the third floor and kicked chick in the had, causing the chicken Animatronic to stumble and fall onto the floor. The other looked at the figure who had just saved them. After getting a closer look, Neo smiled as he knew who it was.

"Alaria!"

"Run!" Alaria shouted as she ran with them. Neo knew it would not be the best time to hug her as they were still getting chased.

Stan stopped for a minute to see something on Chica's back before she got up: It was the same thing he saw on Roxanne; a strange ominous glow with some chip on it. We Roxy not the only one? Were the others infected by this glow as well?

"We need to get out of this area!" Alaria shouted.

"Not yet! We need to get to the third floor and bring Freddy to Parts and service!" Neo protested.