The End of William

The elevator was moving at a descent pace. But where Neo and Freddy are heading towards was a lot deeper than they thought. Or, at least what Neo thought. Freddy on the other knew about this somehow. He felt like he remembered this place. Neo was worried.

"Hang on Stan." He said. He then looked at Freddy, who was unusually quite. "Freddy? Are you ok?"

Freddy looked at him and answered. "I...I know what this is. I have been here before. She brought me here. I found myself for the first time when I cleared the path. I did not want to, but I had no choice. Now I have a choice. I have changed. My friends are here. They are so angry... confused... But I can protect you. I am not me."

Neo looked confused and worried. "What are you talking about?"

"Neo. Do you know the bite of 83?" Freddy asked.

Neo knew it too well. "Yes. Where a kid's frontal lobe was ripped from an Animatronic. And it started the company's downward spiral. Doe it have anything to do with this?"

"It has everything to do with Fazzbear Entertainment. That child...was the youngest child of William. And his older brother, Michael Afton, was the one who tormented him until the bite. Michael blamed himself and vowed to make right by destroying everything his father has done at the cost of his life. But now, the tragedy is beginning once again."

"How do you know that?"

Freddy took a deep sigh. "Because...I am Michael Afton."

"WHAT!?!" Neo jumped.

"I understand your shock. But please understand. I need this nightmare to end too. My father will stop at nothing to get what he wants. If he succeeds, no one is safe. We must save Stan. But I'm going to need you to trust me."

Neo looked at Freddy, or in this case, Michael in a Freddy Animatronic. After looking into his eyes for a good while, he can clearly see that he wanted to do good. There were no hint of any malicious energy like his father. Neo Smiled. "I do trust you. Let's end this. Together."

"Thank you Neo. I promise to make it up to you someday." Freddy nodded.

Suddenly, the elevator stopped. As the door opened, they both looked around and went onward in this strange cave to find Stan. After walking for a bit, they stumbled upon an entrance of an old restaurant.

 "That is the original Pizzeria? Here? But why would they built the Pizzaplex on top of this?" Neo asked

"I don't know either. I wondered why Roxy Raceway had to be closed. Maybe a sinkhole was forming while above the Pizzeria." Freddy said. Then, looking over, he spotted something. After looking closely, he gasped. "ROXY!"

Neo looked over and rushed with Freddy to see an offline Wolf Animatronic. Freddy saw that Roxy was turned off by some sort of wrench. But it was not difficult. He instructed Neo to find another way to power her on. After following them quickly, Roxanne Wolf woke up and jumped.