Freddy's Promise

Darkness was all that was in the eyesight of Freddy. Then suddenly, a screen popped up with several numbers, circles, and red light which soon turned to green light followed by the words 'SAFE MODE." After it disappeared, light soon came to Freddy's eyesight. There, he saw himself in the mirror while inside his room. At the of his eyesight is a batter meter showing 2 out of 5 bars are charged. Freddy was confused.

"Showtime already?! I am experiencing a malfunction. The recharge cycle is not complete." Freddy said.

"Shush! Keep it down!" Said a voice from out of nowhere.

Freddy looked around while asking. "Who said that?"

"I did."

"Where are you? I do not see you."

"I'm hiding from that crazy person. I'm hiding inside your stomach."

Freddy looked alarmed. "My stomach hatch? That place is reserved for oversized birthday cakes and piñatas! It is not a safe play area! Please get out before you hurt yourself."

"Is it clear?"

"What do you mean?"

"I mean is it just us?"

"Yes."

"Ok." The stomach hatch in Freddy opened up and out came Max. Max crawled out of Freddy slowly while looking around to see if they were alone.

"There you are." Freddy looked at Max while his eyes light up while moving the laser lights up and down on Max. "Scanning complete. Max? What are you doing here? Where are your friends?"

"They're in trouble." Max said.

"Trouble?"

"Yes. There is this odd person in a bunny suit hunting us down."

"But how did you get into my stomach hatch?"

"While I was playing around the Mazesercise, Renamon and Alaria passed out by some weird noise I heard along with a headache. I saw this rabbit coming towards us and I...I had to run. I was running and saw you being dragged away after you shut down and hid inside you...I was so scared." Max was about to cry. Freddy knelled down next to Max and hugged him.

"It's ok. It's going to be alright."

"No it's not. My friends. They're in danger."

"Don't worry Max. I will notify the main office." Beeps were being made while Freddy is using the computer within him to contact the office for emergencies. After a while, a loud buzz was heard. "Huh, connection error. I cannot connect to the main network."

"You can't. It's because of that person in a rabbit suit." They soon heard footsteps. Max walked up quietly next to the curtains and saw Vanessa walking by. Max was filled with horror as he knew that she and the rabbit are connected. "Oh no."

"What's the matter Max? That is the security guard, Officer Vanessa. She can help."

"NO! I don't trust her."

"Why not?"

"I don't know...something is weird about it. An omen I'm feeling." Max turned to Freddy. "Please, Can you help me find them?"

"All right. Well, it will be hard since it is almost closing time. And since there are...12 of you, we won't make it." Freddy explained.

"I don't care. I can't leave them again. I can't." Max stated.

Freddy can see he cares so much for his friends. He nodded and got a small present out of his stomach hatch and handed it to Max. "Here. Take this. It is a novelty Freddy Fazwatch."