Envy

The gang are staying close this time. With Freddy unavailable, they had to stay strong together until they get the others all together. For now, finding Dell was their priority.

A while ago, Roxanne Wolf was malfunctioning due to the corrupted chip which may have been created by William in order to make the Animatronics infected by it kill anyone in sight. They were able to remove the chip from Roxanne, but they did so in a forceful matter. As a result, Roxanne's programming became corrupted and is unable to wake up. Freddy volunteered to take Roxy to the Parts and Service area to repair until someone who is an expert in coding can come by and repair her system.

While moving, Stan was in deep thought. William said he meet her two years ago. But Stan can't remember. And yet, it was in the deep center of his mind. Why can't he remember? He wish he knew. Perhaps it could explain his affection to the Wolf Animatronic. Maybe.

"Monty is around here. I know he is." Krystal said.

"What about Dell and Yennsee? Are they ok?" Neo asked.

Krystal closed her eyes and focused deeply in the mindscape. She opened her eyes and answered. "Dell is hiding in the office area and Yennsee is in the women's restroom hiding."

"Hang on Yennsee. I'll save you." Flynn promised. Despite his attitude, Flynn still cares deeply about Yennsee and is willing to give up everything for her. This was something that everyone, even Stan, can admire.

Krystal blinked. "Odd...Dell found something else in this area."

"Like what?" Alaria asked.

"Some sort of...log?"

"Well first thing's first: We need to find them." Stan said.

They soon made it to the elevator once more and were moving towards the Monty Golf attraction. It had plenty of space now that Freddy is not around. But they still need to be careful. By the time the elevator stopped, they exited it and were now in the Golf course area. The moment they arrived, they were already on high alert, even though the golf area is somewhat pleasant.

 The moment they arrived, they were already on high alert, even though the golf area is somewhat pleasant

"It looks like a swamp." Alaria commented.

"A fun place to golf I will admit. So many places to look though." Stan added.

"But...why does it feel...scary?" Max asked while holding onto Krystal. Krystal placed a hand on his shoulder to reassure him it's ok.

"It's gonna be ok. We just need to find Dell and fast." Stan said right before he started running.

Neo stopped him. "Stan. Relax. I know you're anxious to help Roxy."

"I...I just want to know the truth. Why I still care. What happened two years ago. That's all." Stan said.

"We will figure it all out. But we need to find the others first. As for Monty, does he have that chip?" Krystal asked.

"No. I didn't see it. It could be inside his casing." Stan said.