Lost and Found

Consciousness was slowly returning back to Neo and Flynn. Slowly but surly, they got their vision back and were able to get back up. Looking around the place, they can saw they were inside a small office room. But there were so many items on the ground: Clothes scattered with Freddy toys and presents. There were also monitors on the side. Rubbing his eyes, Neo looked around.

"How did we end up here?" Flynn asked.

"Not sure. The last thing I remember is the guard catching up to us and then...We blacked out." Neo began to wonder something. Something about their encounter seemed familiar. But before he could ask, the screen started flickering. It was Vanessa, the security guard.

"Hey. What's going on?" Flynn asked.

"I'll bet you think you're real clever, Neo and Flynn. Yeah, I know your names. And I know your friends too. You're all in big trouble! This is not the night to be wasting my time. So, you are going to wait right there in Lost and Found until your parents or the police arrive." Vanessa stated in an annoyed tone.

Before anything else, the screen then changed into a figure wearing a rabbit mask. Neo and Flynn felt uneasy over how creepy that figure is. Not because of the mask, but by the strange ominous aura it was emitting even from the distance.

The figure then asked them a question. "Are you having fun yet?"

"HELL NO! We...agh!!!!" Flynn started to grunt in pain. Same with Neo. They were both feeling some strange static feeling along with a headache that can kill someone. Neo was starting to speculate something alright. But it was not the time. If they feel this pain, there was only one thing they needed to do.

Looking around for a way to get out, Neo sees an air duct on the other side. Looking at it, Neo can see it leads to the main entrance of the Pizzaplex. Then his heart started to sank as he turned around.

Behind the glass behind Flynn, there was the same figure they saw on the monitor. Only this time, it was near them. It even waved its hand in a sinister style and was about to open the door to get them by hopping one step to another.

 It even waved its hand in a sinister style and was about to open the door to get them by hopping one step to another

Neo rushed to the door and blocked it, preventing that thing from getting to them. He can feel the rabbit trying to push the door with such strength. Flynn sees this was was about to help when Neo stopped him. "Flynn! The Air Duct! Open it!"

"But-"

"NOW!"

Flynn didn't have time to waste. He rushed over to the air duct and using his strength, he pulled it hard and got it off while leaving damage. He even sees another panel on the other side. Crawling it backwards, he kicked it hard three times until it broke off. "NEO! LET'S GO!"

Neo waited for the right moment before running towards their opening. If he messes up, he will be captured. After he felt nothing, he dashed towards the duct, following Flynn in their attempt to escape. As he did, the door can be heard opening and the rabbit was coming close. The pain and vision was getting worse the closer the rabbit was getting to them. It even nearly grabbed Neo's leg right before he made it out.