Rescue Roxy! Please!

The whole gang, including Freddy being repaired, were now all together in a very tight elevator. They had to squeeze in as much as they can while Max went inside Freddy to save space. Even the music from the elevator was not enough to help them relax.

"God! They need bigger elevators here!" Flynn complained.

"I'm more worried that it can handle all of us at once." Krystal pointed out.

"Do not worry. They can left me and I weight more than all of you put together. I'm sure it is fine." Freddy said.

"Good to know-OW! Neo! Watch it!" Stan said.

"Sorry." Neo apologized.

The elevator soon made it to the floor and everyone soon got out while stretching their bodies, making some popping noises from their bones. They were glad that it was all over for now. Stan, after a good stretch, went close to Roxy's door and soon heard something behind it.

It was Roxy, crying. "I am not a loser. Everybody still love me...right?"

Feling bad for the wolf Animatronic, Stan went closer and closer to the door. He felt such sympathy that it was hurting him emotionally. He wanted to help her. But as he was about to open it, Neo pulled him back.

"What are you doing?"

"I can't take her crying. She needs help." Stan said.

"What you need is to snap out of it! It's a trick!" Flynn told him.

Stan got a bit defensive. "How would you know? You got a massive ego!"

"NO! I HAVE COMMON SENSE!"

Krystal grabbed the both of them. "QUIET! She can hear us!"

"Who's there?" Roxanne Wolf asked as she looked at the door and was approaching towards it.

Everyone started to panic. They looked for a hiding spot to stay out of sight. They've managed to find spots except for Stan, who was still looking for one while fighting his urge to help her. Stan snapped out of it eventually and found a spot right before Roxanne opened the door and looked around.

Roxanne was glitching badly over her encounter with Stan that her eyes were not working right. Her eyes started to flicker and she was shaking her head. "Its....its nothing. Get back out there and-and-and Find them!" She said to herself before turning around and walking back to her room.

Stan looked over to get a closer look at her back and sure enough, he spots the same chip there and for some reason, he can see small sparks emitting from it right before she left. As soon as the coast was cleared, they all got out of their hiding spots.

Alaria sighed. "That was close."

"Too close." Max added as he got out of Freddy.

"We would've been dead. But thank god Stan didn't screw it up." Flynn added.

Stan looked at him. "Excuse me?"

Flynn turned to him. "Did I stutter? You were just standing there for a minute before hiding. There were plenty of spots for you. But you didn't focus because you care about that killer."

"Shut up!"

"It's true! Look! She would've killed you in a second!"

"YOU DON'T KNOW THAT!"

"I'm gonna have to take Stan's side on this one. I admit: Roxy is know to be competitive and has attitude. But she's not a killer. She even loves kids. She would even go second for one of them if it was their birthday on a raceway." Freddy spoke to them.