Make-a-Pizza

Earlier...

Vanny was making sure she had everything ready. After all, her master, William Afton, is not easy to please. But Vanny made sure she never missed a turn. She would do anything he asked her to, no matter what. Although she tends to fool around like him, she still follows orders.

Just as she was about finished activated several Endos to help her out, she received a notification on her device. She pulled up the notification and saw that Only Chica was left. Roxanne Wolf was freed, Monty went offline, and Bonnie is somehow online. She stared to feel anxious. This was not a good sign.

"Vanny..." William groaned.

The White Rabbit jumped. "M...Master. I.."

"Your failure cannot be so critical. For if it wasn't, I wouldn't be THIS OUTRAGED!!!"

Vanny nearly jumped from his reaction. "Master. Please. I can fix this."

"Exactly how? With Endos? They are worthless! Monty can't even capture one of the 12 children, let alone Stanton! How am I suppose to be immortal if you keep failing?!"

"I will get them. I will bring Stanton to you. And to make you trust me more, your new body is almost complete." Vanny looked over at a charging pod that appeared rusty and covered in slime and blood. "I just need a little more time."

William was never impatient. He was always taking his sweet time when it comes to his sadistic pleasure of murder. It was as if it's his way of breathing. His own form of oxygen. His smile. But after the Pizzeria burned down with him, he felt fear for the first time of his life. Why? Because death was the only thing that can stop him. Death, and his path towards Hell where he will suffer.

Using his last ounce of strength and Remnant he stole, as well as a piece of him within a digital chip, he was able to remain in the living world. Albeit, as a ghost. But with each passing Second, minute, hour, and day, he can feel himself slowly slipping away and being drawn towards Hell. He doesn't want his own joy to end. He needed to be immortal. He needed Remnant.

That is why he corrupted Vanessa and transformed her into Vanny by placing a second personality within her. He did so because she was the easiest to control and the smartest because she was able to create the chips and control the Animatronics. But with time running out as well as losing his Animatronics to kids, he was losing patients.

"One more chance." He said. "I need a least one more body filled with Remnant to cheat death and have a second chance in life as an immortal being! You only have an hour and a half till 6am. Do not fail me!"

"I won't." Vanny nodded.

With that, William went silent. Vanny was now racing against time. She was created by him after all. And if she fails, she will suffer a terrible fate worse than death. She didn't waste anymore time as she worked on the body as well as to locate the kids.

At the same time, Loona was nearby. She was hiding behind the boxes in the dark, eavesdropping the whole thing. She was speechless. For some reason, she was able to hear William's voice. And what's worse, he wanted to sacrifice Stan for immortality. And if William succeeds, then no one will be safe from that sadist.

"I gotta get out of here and find the others." Loona thought. She tried to move quietly away from Vanny as much as possible in order to escape. But due to the darkness around her, it was nearly impossible. She accidentally hits something. This caused one box to fall down onto the floor. "Oh no."

Vanny turned around. "Who's there!?" She used her mask to see in the dark. She soon spotted Loona. "AHA! GET HER!" She commands the Endos.

They followed orders and started racing towards Loona. The wolf sprinted away from. There was no point in hiding or being quiet, not when there are a group of machines and a crazy rabbit following orders from a dead man trying to kill you. And with her heart pumping and energy surging through her, she was able to find an office and make it there just in time. She took this moment to catch her breath after she closed the doors and made sure they are locked. She wasn't gonna take any chances in looking.