Special Day

"Wow. This place sure has changed a lot." Bonnie said as he looked around the Pizzaplex while carrying Stan and following the others to Parts and Service.

"It has indeed." Stan agreed.

"So. If Foxy is not here anymore, who is?" Bonnie asked.

"Roxanne Wolf." Max answered.

"Oh she's still here? I thought she wouldn't be. But I guess they like her."

"Like Stan here." Flynn added before Yennsee gave him a sharp stare.

"And Chica is here too. She just had a huge makeover. But like Roxy, she's under the chip's influence." Neo said.

"A chip?" Bonnie asked.

"We'll explain that later. What I wanna know is why Monty replaced you." Stan pointed out.

"They said that Bonnie passed the torch onto Monty before disappearing. Right Bonnie?" Dell asked.

Bonnie shook his head. "No. That's not what really happened. Monty was created like Roxy to test if new Animatronics are needed. We were then put to the test between me and him to see who should be in the Glamrock band. After a few years, I was the winner. Monty really hated it, especially since they liked Freddy more. So he tricked me into going the golf course and attacked me. He lied about the whole thing."

"That's insane." Neo commented.

"Envy is dangerous." Krystal added.

"But now that he's gone, we can focus on saving our friends." Alaria stated.

"Agreed." Bonnie nodded.

At the Parts and Service area, Freddy was just finishing the final touch on Roxanne Wolf by putting her arm together. He was hard at work and knew what to do since he was fully aware on what to do since he studied his own Exo. When finished, he sighed.

"There. That should do it Roxanne. Now we will have to wait till the others come back." And soon enough, he can hear the gang coming in. "Way to go Super...wait...Bonnie?"

Bonnie took Stan and placed him safely next to Alaria and Krystal to hold onto. Bonnie looked at his old friend, who was shaken by this sudden appearance. He was worried that he wasn't even properly fixed up yet.

"Hey Freddy. My best friend. I-"

He was unable to finish as he was caught off guard when Freddy hugged him tightly. "Bonnie! I can't believe it! You're here! I missed you."

Bonnie hugged him back and smiled. "I missed you too." Just then, his arm fell off of him. He chuckled. "I'm sorry I'm not in the best shape."

"It's alright. Maybe we fix you up. Let me get Roxanne Wolf to another spot so we can patch you up." Freddy suggested.

"I'll help." Neo said.

"And I'll take a look at Roxy's code and see if I can fix her up." Dell added.

They soon splitted into two groups: One group where Neo, Yennsee, Flynn, and Max all worked to help out Bonnie. The other is where Stan, Krystal, Alaria, and Dell stayed close to Roxy while Dell was fixing her up. But when Stan's ankle was still swollen and getting darker in color, Alaria knew he needed a cast. Freddy was able to bring one up and she used it to help Stan get a cast. It was a painful procedure since it involved him getting the ankle to move around and even touching it. He made it through with a cast on his feet. At the same time, they explained the whole situation to Freddy. He'd listen very carefully. At the end, He was shocked.