Ending the Assault

Stan could not believe it. There on the floor in front of him, damaged completely, is Bonnie. The actual Bonnie! While his design is no doubt different, Stan can still feel the same presence as he felt years ago. But remembering what he did, he was cautious. He went closer slowly to see if Bonnie would jump at him. But the Animatronic remained silent. Motionless, completely void of anything. And seeing his busted open chest, there was no battery. Knowing full wel that they can't run without power, Stan felt more relaxed.

"OW!" Stan yelped as he tried to step closer. He fell down and looked at his ankle. It was starting to swell up.

"Stan." Spoke Monty as he was looking for him. "William wants me to take your life. Come out now!"

Stan remained silent and tried to crawl away from him to get as far as possible. He was slow due to his damaged ankle. He was worried that he might get caught until a flash appeared, blinding Monty.

"Stan! You there!?" Neo shouted as he appared.

"Over here!" Stan shouted. Neo found him and Stan tried to get up, only to yelp in pain and fell before Neo caught him.

"What's wrong?"

"My ankle...I think it's bad." Stan explained.

Seeing Monty regaining his vision, Neo helped Stan back up and helped him move to get as far away from the insane angry robot as possible.

"YOU LITTLE BRAT! I'LL KILL YOU FIRST!" Monty shouted, clearly regaining his sight back and staring at Neo. Then Flynn kicked Monty on the back. Monty looked back with searing rage. "YOU LITTLE SHIT!"

"Kiss my ass!" Flynn mocked him.

Monty roared with anger and started chasing him with Yennsee helping the others before getting to Flynn. Neo saw this as a chance. He got to the others as soon as Monty was away. Then Flynn and Yennsee appeared without Monty.

"He's lost. But he'll find us soon." Yennsee said.

"Come on! We got our friends. Let's get out of here." Neo instructed the others.

"Wait! What about Bonnie?" Stan asked.

"Bonnie?" Alaria asked.

Stan pointed at the area where he flew at. "I saw him there. Broken. He needs a battery."

"I thought you hated him." Flynn said.

"Not really since I knew the truth. The truth that he tried to warn me. But we can't..."

"What do you mean Battery?" Dell asked.

"He has no battery. Without power, he's offline. We need to find one for him." Stan explained.

"Well it's too late for him. We need to get out of here before "he" Come back!" Flynn stated right before they hear a roar.

They all can tell by the distance that he was near, and out of control. Max went over to find Bonnie that Stan pointed at, ignoring the others. He eventually found him and was shocked by the damage. Ignoring the fact that he needs a battery, he started begging.

"Bonnie! Please! Help us! We don't want to die here! Please!"

"That dumb rabbit won't save you!" Monty said. He went to charge for Max when Neo pushed max aside. He tried to move away but he got caught.

"LET ME GO!" Neo shouted.

Monty gripped his hands tightly onto Neo to geek him from breaking free. Monty then jumped onto a ledge in the area and looked at the others. "Stan. You want your friend back? Come and get him." He turned and left into the shadows until Neo and Monty cannot be heard.